Motivational / inspirational beat! F4f

I like the video. Thats a good idea to put with the beat. I think you could tighten up the drums I think I heard a few parts where they were off. And the melody is kinda all over the place.

The sounds are cool in this. I think you need to bring the drums up in the mix though. It's a bit too repetitive and I don' think the modulation change really works that well.

All the right elements are there just try arranging and mixing it a little differently and add a few extra bits of instrumentation!

F4F

Thanks a lot dude, I definitely agree with your feedback. Glad you liked the video!! I filmed it on a recent holiday and felt this was the time to have some fun with it! This was literally a little simple Sunday afternoon track I produced, nothing major. It was one of those tracks I wanted to keep simple and not add to much to it. But at the same time keeping something simple can be just as good as something complex. It is also good practice for me on the mixing side as it is easier to practice with less going on.

I will leave feedback for you.

Back