Most Underated Producer

Hah Hah! Juicy J? this guy can't be for real, this is a good wind up though, nice one

He's probably some wanksta from Road Island or some place, poppin his collar to young to vote though LOL.

Dude **** no I.D.s gay ass hes been crankin out hits since the mid 90s? DJ Paul been crankin out killer hits since like 1990 and you say they are underrated? Thats why they named their album most known unknown dumbass, people knew their hits and didnt even know who sang them. You think that theyn are appreciated because of their oscar, nah homie they are just now getting what they deserve after like 15 years of banging out underground CLASSICS. yes i say CLASSICS. Go listen to DJ Paul and Lord Infamous - Serial Killaz, Come with me to hell vol 1, come with me to hell vol 2, music does not get much better. Theres not one person in the world who can rap l ike lord infamous, And DJ PAUL and Juicy J have the hardest and darkest sounding beats ever. They pretty much invented their own dark and twisted, crunnk as **** and pimpin style. So now you go listen to DJ paul and Juicy J vol 1 - 3, DJ paul for them niggaz with anna, ect. and tell me they were at least not un appreciated back then. Yeah i know they gettin it now, and its great, because they finally gettin what they deserve. Recognition and that scrilla. So ... like i said before...

hataz SHUUUT THE **** UUUUU UUUU U UU UU UU UUUUP!!!!

By the way im 19 years old and from ATL baby, you ****ing tool.

Im from ATL and i STILL know that memphis invented this crunk ****, and i STILL know DJ Paul and Juicy J's Beats is the ****. Their underground ****s the best. and their mainstream **** gonna be better than 90% of **** thats put out today. SO just sit back and wait for crook by the book to release, gonna be the hardest CD this year (Hopefully).

Last edited:
LOL! From ATL well I should have figured you were biased. I'm 20 and I'd stomp the **** out ya, I live in Halifax, Canada, come visit me brotha, if I get the funds to get down to ATL I assure you you will see me. Anyways back on topic Outkast's production is very underrated mainly off Atliens and Aquemini, can't believe I forgot those records.

And you think its all about poppin my collar and pimpin? Like i said thats mainstream homie, im taklin bout their underground ****. I dont even got to say no more, just go listen, they dont rap about the usual "Pimpin and ****" mainstream does, i mean they do sometimes, but mostly its **** that youve never heard before, they talk about all kinds of crazy ****, devils and demons, crazy stories. You sleepin on some real talent bro.

HAHAHA. Dude are you threatening to beat my ass because i think DJ Paul and Juicy J are under rated? You are a fag. You are a fag . You are a fag. Grow up. **** you. **** No ID. Stop threatening to beat up kids on the internet over music. **** you. Grow up.

Oh yeah i gotta go so im not gonna have time to see your next post. But before i go two things.

1. Grow up.

2. SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT THHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111

Last edited:
Your right man damn, i was just tryin to say who i thought were the most under rated producers and these fools get all defensive ha.

Probably some little boys from the north mad cuz the south done take over and they mad whenever someone mentions a southern crunk producer as being a good producer.

Paul and Juicy have to be unappreciated, cuz little ****s like that think they got a right to even question these legends.

Thats right DJ Paul and Juicy and in fact, most good memphis rappers from the early 90s work is LEGENDARY.

Anyone that thinks im wrong, please make sure you have listened to all of their underground **** before you challenge me.

Lord Infamous- Damn im crazed

DJ Paul and Lord infamous- talkin about these hoes

DJ paul and Lord Infamous - The Scarecrow

DJ Paul and Lord Infamous - Tear the Club up (original)

Three six mafia - Stomp (version from the end)

Three six - smoked out loced out

Playa Fly- bumped out Loced out

Ha and these are just a few underground CLASSICS off the top of my head there are so many more. These are the most underappreciated pieces of work ever!

You say they arent under appreciated cuz they got their recognition now, but they aint have that **** for 10 years mane.

Last edited:
That's alright hommie LOL. Your an internet nerd, and you'll have your day. Course I'm threating people that piss me off. You post your favourite underrated producers here, this is not a fascist regime you f**kin Nazi. You don't see me posting No. I.D. The greatest ever F**k ya'll that don't like his style. Your right the said thing this is over the internet and for your personal safety I hope it remains this way. You ever comin round my way holler at me, you'll see whats up this I promise you.

oooh noo. Chosen one has vowed revenge on me because of the underrated producers thread! once again dude your a fag.

Now let me explain somethin to you. If you did some research and knew ANYTHING about three six, then you would know from my first post i was just saying who i thought were the most underrated, then when i said hataz shut the fuuuuuck uuuuuup? thats what juicy j screams at the beginning and end of some records and its actually quite funny im sure its directed to fools like you.

SO keep threatening to beat kids up over the internet over their favorite producer and cuz they typed one of their sayings.... You F A G :)

then you resort to calling me an internet nerd and a nazi. LOL man im just a triple six mafia fan that signed up to say who i thought was the best and you guys jump all over my dick.

P.S. You wouldnt want to try to start **** with me in real life. I DO carry a gun. Just a warning. dont try to give me any of this you think your tight cuz you got a gun you wont do **** bull****. i carry a gun because i dont fight idiots. if someone starts some **** with me, im gonna pull out the gat, because im not some redneck that scraps with people all the time. I WILL KILL YO ASS!

Last edited:
i love how you turn this into a Bullying issue. I have a popular saying in Hali, I'm not a Bully your just a pussy! I have no problems with anyone on this board except you! Anybody who types their **** in capslock and curses out people that don't like something is a fascist bro which you are. If those wern't you words use quotes you Dumb F**k. I'm not the meathead you think I am, I'm just a brotha that can knock you out lol.

...and remember it's not revenge, it's punishment.

aiight. just remember. im a brotha who WILL shoot your ass if you step. Ill shoot you in the name of three six mafia and then HEIL HITLER! Good day :)

i love how this fool says he can knock me out. Dude you dont even know me, neveer seen me, dont know where i stay ...nothin. thats a bold statement because no one trying to start **** wit me will get within a foot , like i said youlll get shot homie. So be my guest just dont be surprised when i send you to your maker.

its the 20th century or somethin dude. ... You forgot about handguns i think, even if i was a midget, id still kill yo ass unles you come gunnin. then we gonna have a gun fight , which im down i got plenty of back. Bring yo ass to ATL dawg.

Last edited:
Thanks! At least you can admit your a huge dick rider lol.

You'll shoot me LOL. Of course you would! Because I'm a fighter, your not. Hence if I did come within a foot of you you would get knocked out. In the states ya your morons with guns. Were I'm from thats not impressive cause anyman can pull a trigger. Here we brawl brotha, something you wouldn't know anything about. Takes a real man to put his fukin hands up and fight 5 guys at once and win! Any ol' ***** can pull a trigger. So all the gun talk doesn't bother me, cause you'd be raped in your prison system anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
OOOOKAY

1. i dont give a **** where you from

2. i dont give a **** if your some burly man you likes fightin, im not, and i will shoot your ass.

3. I WILL SHOOT YO ASS.

4. ill never go to jail either :) not some big burly man who likes sleepin with a bunch of other dudes. Im a G and im all about makin that scrilla. which i cant do in jail.

5. I WILL SHOOT YO ASS. I dont give a **** if you fight where you from, here , we shoot motha ****as.

Back? Of course maybey you americans do that. I have tonns of back, and I recall one brawl were i simply needed back and threatened people. You dont understand where I'm from ppl fight grimme, cops get shot ya. But its not respected. Theirs still some honour left. I have already realized you need guns and back against me, at least you can admit that. Thanks. Try and smuggle your guns into Canada LOL! once their seized somehow I'm 100% sure you would turn back LOL! Without that your nothing! I can just imagine how fuked I would be if I had guns legal to buy LOL!

Actually I am a jacked burly man LOL. I'll send ya picks LOL! As for the gay thing no I'm not, and #2 in Canada we don't give a **** about being gay LOL, so your stupid american rhettoric really doesn't go far here. Let me guess your some white wanksta "I will shoot Yo ass" LOL! What a poser you are, I'd be honoured to get in a cage with you LOL! You'd be f**ked.

im done with you mane . I aint playin my email is makeme1212@hotmail.com il give you my address ddog whenever you wanna come to ATL. I aint playin no more..

Im gonna leave it at

here, we shoot motha ****as....so be prepared.

im just gonna leave you directions here mutha ****a. get off the plane go to 14th 15tht and 17th street exit, turn on right on 14th and go down to northside drive take a left. go down to bankhead ave and take a right. take a left on English street and thats my zone homie **** ill prolly be standin outside with my homies. I dare you to show up.

Cops dont come here :(

Last edited:
Could you shoot me, yes. would I bang you out in a one on one, or maybey one on tree, yes. Could I get killed potentially, yes America is filled with greaseballs. Have I assaulted people, yes many not proud of all the sh*t I've done either. Can I afford to get a criminal record over you, no. Would that jepordize my carreer, yes. Do I hate Wiger's and wansksta's such as yourself, yes with a passion. Am I an animal, yes. In fact you really want to meet LOL! Sveeral years from now I will be in the states at a Powerlifting/Strongman meet hopefully in the South, guess you'll have to shoot me on camera and get the death penalty. Just remember you have the mouth, I have the Power!

May the force Be with you, and your pathetic trigger finger. By the way once I get my digital camera I'll send you picks of my scars LOL! No gunshot wounds or knife wounds, but just about everything else. I have 20 Titanium steel plates and rods in my body LOL! Where's your wounds? I forgot your some B**ch who can muster up the effort to pull a trigger, Whoa Playa Cuz is a real Man:cool:

why you keep callin me a wigga nigga, im ****in black man . Your tight too. BTW the women here like the gangstas so im gonna keep it that way :P and im rakin in that cash i cant let some dude who thinks hes tight mess wit that. ill blast yo ass man cuz i aint gonna get hurt over some stupid bull****. I got business in the streets mane.

like i said. aint no cops over here on english mane they dont come here thiss is the ****in trap kid. some canadian **** over here? man someones gonna come ask you if you want some crack and when you say no they gonna blast you and rob you for me.

Last edited:
ok so lets call a truce here LOL. I'm a jacked animal that could split your head open. You could pull a trigger any day and kill me. Funny how your like "I got mad **** in the streets mane", you think I'm stupid? I've done that **** before. I assure you I wasn't ploppin my ass down on a computer like you! LOL you can't even fool yourself, ya you secretly control the streets from your laptop LOL. As for you being black I don't give a Fuk brotha, I fuked a black dude up not to long ago. Don't matter to me cause part of my fam is black LOL. Like I said truce, you could shoot me, I could beat you. Actually I'm not even mad anymore, becuase if your truthfully not some suburban wiger, then your only a product of your envirement so it's more sad then anything. Go grind and get your money.

I think you would like me. In all honesty you just have to know my personality, if someone if all in my face or shoving something down my throat ie. Juicy J issue I get mad. Guarenteed you would like my music listening and sarcastic personality lol. Like I said I'm calling a truce cause its getting annoying now. Ever come to Canada I'll take you out for a beer and some BC hydro, that is if you can roll with the big boys LOL (jokes).

you take things too literally. i didnt ever say i ran the streets man i sayd i gots business . i mean we kinda run english but we know that we cant do this street **** forever.

r right if i RAN the street then i prolly be set for life which i wouldnt be tryin to get myself through school sittin on this dumbass computer in class talkin **** to some faggot ass canadian.

by the way i like how you keep bringing up computers and ****. man i got like 5 laptops dawg people keep tradin em to me whats a nigga sposed ta do

Last edited:
:hello: I love the god complex over Canada you possess. Like I said you can call me gay for days, I have gay friends that could prob f*k you up LOL. Thats beside the point though your right I'm not prejeduce as you are. anyways I called a truce if thats to much for ya then :angel:

Back