Most Memorable FP.com Moment that you can rememeber?

j-traxx

we all love fp and usually have a thread pop up to express it but i thought it be cool to have a thread to express some of your fondest memories associated with fp.com.

:)

one of mine was when ZPE called me in the morning playing on the phone from australia with his down douth accent. lol. i have more but i'll spread them out over this thread. :D

One of my most memorable FP moments was the first Ricky Davis take over,i'll never forget that!

-when i won
-when TSK called me out for da riddim backl
-future of hip-hop m'xtape in the making
-kittens!!
-when mano awarded me a BMW for positng the milionth post on the board. :D

Engenerator said:
When I realized that J-Traxx wasn't yoda:p

What do you mean he isn't yoda? Sounds to me like his mind tricks have had some affect on you, aint that right yoda?

jackpot777 said:
lol:D....how long did it take?

Here's what I think happened:

Yoda sits at his computer listening to his latest tracks on headphones.

J-Traxx slips in unnoticed, and hits yoda in the back of the head.

J-Traxx drags yoda off of the chair and begins posting like a mad man.

I think I need to say: Everytime I open my mailbox and see those tons of replies too.

Thats a great moment almost everytime.

Dont you guys think ?

Last edited:
I was also shocked/appalled/and..um..honored to get my first set of rambling PM's from a nube stating he would be sure 'to read all of my reviews'. What reviews, dude?

Yeah I agree,getting a pm is great!Everytime I log on to FP that's what im hoping to see!

Carnage said:

What do you mean he isn't yoda? Sounds to me like his mind tricks have had some affect on you, aint that right yoda?

right you are young master jedi ;)

another memory which is so fond to me is when i made a thread asking what an avatar was. it was my greatese newbie accomplishment as it ran in excess of 200 replies. ....come to think of it.....most of the replies were my own :(

:p

Engenerator said:
I was also shocked/appalled/and..um..honored to get my first set of rambling PM's from a nube stating he would be sure 'to read all of my reviews'. What reviews, dude?

You just be glad that he's reading them.:D

I don't have any moment in particular.:(

j-traxx said:

right you are young master jedi ;)

another memory which is so fond to me is when i made a thread asking what an avatar was. it was my greatese newbie accomplishment as it ran in excess of 200 replies. ....come to think of it.....most of the replies were my own :(

:p

*And then begin his eternal reign as the FP post king*

The epic Rhythm22 vs DionteScott!! Classic battle!

j-traxx finally getting his avatar. A truly happy moment for all of us!

And someone calling me out in the hip hop forum! I'm about to battle for the first time.....

Back