Most C.E.O. Gangsta

shit i read most c.o. gangster thought another shot at ross haha but yea baby, diddy, master p def good choices im also gonna throw in tony draper and j prince

Jimmy Iovine for sure, hes in so many artists pockets it aint even funny. and from the stories i've heard. He doesnt take no shit. pretty sure he wouldnt piss on his mother if she caught on fire and owed him money

^^^true, hence the disclaimer: "for what its worth." lol.
overlooked that my bad lol

back on topic

b.g. ceo of chopper city records nuff said there dude just got like 14 years for gun possession witness tampering

ruff ryders ceo dee busted with a brick or somethin i remember a while back

During a period where producers and others are crying like 3 year olds for money owed to them, this gangsta does this.

Now that's gangsta.

JayZ........ Sells his clothing line in his NBA statium....and designs the teams logo while laying on the bed swing his feet back and forth... doodling and saying "honey look at my picture...what do you think"........."that's great baby"......"O.K then it's official." Moves the Nets to New York.

Now that's gangsta.

Suge...........turns a guy upside down and shakes some millions out of his pocket.

Now that's gangsta.

Clive Davis..........................

Now that's gangsta.

Diddy................get me some cheesecake nigga.
Now that's gangsta.

Getting free money from ~200 million people simply for existing...
Now that's gangsta.

Creating more debt in an hour than Jay-Z could create in his life whilst still having better credit...
Now that's gangsta.

Last edited:
Going to prison for 13 + years and being proven innocent......... receiving $1.3 million.

Now that's gangsta.

Getting hit by an 18 wheeler and getting $18 million......living in a wheel chair with platinum spokes.

Now that's gangsta.

Suing a rapper for 10 million dollars for using your music on a mixtape.

Now that's gangsta.

70 year old lady faking a fall in a groccery store and getting $500k.

Now that's O.G status. Forget retirement, 401K or SSI. Soon as you turn 60......just bust your ass real good.

Last edited:
Back