Money Focused Hip Hop Songs

im1ufo

check out this satirical track from the new Hail Mary Mallon album(Aesop Rock & Rob Sonic)

Not my favorite track from these guys but this music video put a giant smile on my face.

Last edited:

It is rather unfortunate that people resort to tearing down others instead of building their own success. That song was filled to the brim with negative and poisonous thinking. Plus, the beat was wack.

And why weren't the rappers in the video? What are they scared of?

Last edited:

That song was filled to the brim with negative and poisonous thinking. Plus, the beat was wack.

the song was SATIRE ...no one is suggesting sewing bald eagles into a coat is a good idea

It is rather unfortunate that people resort to tearing down others instead of building their own success.

And why weren't the rappers in the video? What are they scared of?

I've never heard these guys tear down anyone in particular....plus...These guys DID build their own success. both Aesop and Rob have been making a living off of hip hop for about 15 years (if that isn't success I don't know what is) They HAVE appeared in music videos. Scared? LOL I imagine they had an artist friend that needed to GET MONEY

if you want to hear one of their tracks that isn't satirical and watch a video where they weren't 'scared' to appear in here you go (Aesop Rock should rap in a strait-jacket more often since his lyrics are ****ing insane)

Last edited:
Back