moicrokorg xl or korg r3

dmajor100

I am in need of a new synth a something portable so i can always be making patches and for mobile studio use but need some help on this from users of these two synths. I actually used to have a korg radias for about a week but it was just overwhelming for me cause of all the buttons and menu diving plus had no idea what steps to take to make the kinda sounds i want. I was at guitar center messing with the r3 and it was actually easy to navigate to edit menus and was really easy to make a new sound even if i didnt know what i was doing just turning knobs is my thin. Long ago i also demoed the microkorg xl and to me the sound was pretty sweet espically the rhodes and pads but just was to sure on the editing and yes the keys are small as hell whoch everyone says. Now from a user of these products i would like to know which has more editing functions and which is the best i can get a r3 at guitar center and i can get a microkorg xl for 225.

p.s. was also thinking about the ultranove which i also demoed but it is just one timbre

Back