Modern Westcoast Sound?

Is there a modern west coast sound (I am not asking about Bay Area hyphy stuff)? Who exemplifies it? Give me some artists and albums to check out please.

Thanks for the replies some stuff to check out for sure. I have not listened to odd future much. I did like the earl sweatshirt album. I guess with all the sub genres and people choosing to listen to different things and developing different influences from all over I just could not pick out a defined west coast sound like in the 90s. To my ears anyway.

I feel like a lot of the TDE stuff has a distinctive west coast vibe, especially their in-house producers. Mustard is great but I feel like he takes a lot of trap influence so I can't really say his stuff screams out "west coast" to me.

Game has a lot of west coast style beats, but I don't know whether I say this because the beats are truly west coast or because Game feels the need to shout out Dre or Snoop or how the west coast is better than anywhere else every couple bars.

besides mustard /yg and g-funk type stuff.. there really isn't a west coast sound.. i really can't think i can name a west coast artist with a west coast only sound...

Back