Mixing problems

daviddavid123

Hello everyone. I am having major problems with my mixes and need some advice. I make beats on a cheap little PC on Fl Studio. I check my mix in my car stereo (Honda Accord) and in my headphones and in a single KRK Rokit speaker. When i check my mixes they sound fine, just the slightest bit quieter but for the most part they come through well and the bass and punch of the kick are present. However I have been told by some people that listen in professional studio speakers that my beats are entirely too quit and that my 808's don't come through. How is this possible when every single other speaker or headphone i listen to the mix checks out. I would just turn up my beats but they are already turned all the way up with a soft clipper on the master so they don't clip. I am so frustrated by this i cant stand it. I work hard on my beats just to be told they are way too quite in studio speakers, a problem that i do not hear in any speakers or playback systems i use. What is going on? Could it be my computer? my sound settings? I listen to my beats off my phone and don't a problem there either. I am just lost as how to fix this, someone please help.

Back