Mike Will losing originality?

ReddHarlemX

Sounds just like:

And:

sounds just like:

I know alot of people recycle beats, but he could've at least put some effort into making them sound different...

lmao!

Producers

who don't use their ears to acknowledge the differences and stuff and thangz..............

Oh

it's the same sound brah.............the same tempo

be original.........damn!!!!!

Mike Will man you losing it brother..................ole 130 bpm preset face ass.......got damn man!!! ReddHarlem telling you man.........you need to go 133.7 sometimes...........damn Mike you fuucking up!!!!SHIT!!!!! Get your stuff together Mike.

I'm done. :cheers:

Last edited:
mike selling.
thats his sound. thats what the artist want from him.
people said the same thing wit lex when all his shit was sounding the same, but that was his sound, and thats what the artist wanted from him.

Most people who produce the quantity that Mike Will has in such a short period of time end up with some "similar" beats, especially if an an artist is looking for a specific sound.

O.K.........We gone knock this right out...................

we gone skate through one video......

haha.............

and one video only.

Say that same shit to Teddy.

Teddy's music.........I was drinking water from a hose after hooping. You need filters and bottled water.......because of your generation's music. Teddy....I was playing NES......no blood. Now you can't play a game without demons coming to get you......with dead bloody bodies everywhere. And it's your norm.

smh at this generation. Everything is dark. Evil.

Slow this down extremely...............this is your generation.

Here comes my black ass to save you. Why do I even care?

But yall getting money. Nothing else matters.

Forget having a soul...........it's gone.

Last edited:
T -Minus got 3 songs that sound the same.... Kendrick Lamar-Drink , Drake- I'm on one, and that 2 chains ... Meek mills joint with Jeremai on the hook...

I am not hating on Mike but I don't like the sound quality of his synths on the stuff with future...

Try this..............take all of your beats from 2002 that has a simple piano line and change the piano to pad sounds with delay and heavy reverb effects. Filter section of the beat. Sip that lean. Slow the beat down til it feels right. Thank me later.

He's selling, you can't hate on the man.... Plus all producers beats sound the same.. WHEN LUGER WAS HOT WAS IT NOT EASY TO TELL IT WAS HIS BEAT.. SWIZZ THE SAME THING... TIMBALAND? It happens to producers all the time... MikeWill's do sound more similar than usual though but it is what it is... A producers beats sounding the same as his previous ones is nothing new.

Why is it bad for someone to have similar sounding beats? Mike Will made it lol....not 10 different ppl with different sounds and johnrahs. I don't mean like remixes of remixes...Tons of producers have similar beats... that's what craft sounds like from an individual. Sometimes ppl like to stay in their lane and stick to what their good at...cant blame him if he's gotten good things out of it. Theses a lot of ppl who can be versatile, but if its not in demand and ppl like what your currently doing why take that away?

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Only one that truly gets to me with similar sounding beats is Bangladesh.

But yall getting money. Nothing else matters.

Forget having a soul...........it's gone.

Pretty much.

That's what makes the current generation so much greater than the previous ones. They recognize that evil is leverage to be used against the older and weaker people. Only the dumb people from the current generation strive to be like their predecessors. The smart ones know better than to follow such foolishness.

Last edited:
Pretty much.

That's what makes the current generation so much greater than the previous ones. They recognize that evil is leverage to be used against the older and weaker people. Only the dumb people from the current generation strive to be like their predecessors. The smart ones know better than to follow such foolishness.

rofl.
check out his reason for editing too folks.

Pretty much.

I would agree with that....but I strongly disagree.....because a very large percentage of the new generation is "giving their soul" away for free. Lose, lose. And when they finally realize they wasted too much time pipe dreaming, they have nothing left afterwards. No instrument skills.....can't even play the midi keyboard they've been using that whole time. Lose, lose. But that 40 year old ain't playing the sax for a pop star for free. $$$$. That 50 year old keyboardist that played keys for a gospel record that sold 200k ain't doing it for free. An artist who doesn't sing at all....just plays the guitar....using all of the fre loops these ole bougie ass youngins never use....has 8 albums.....2 million records sold in 5 years independently....no vocals needed. And these youngins thinking..."Deeeeeeeeeeerrrrrr...but that ain't shit....Drake sold that with one album......and I make beats just like those producers".

So yeah...I disagree. For what I think about this generation....they lie to compete with a lie. 1500 beats sold a month.....for $3? O..........K. Big placement on a album......that freezes at 80k?

Yall ain't fuucking with the old school. This is a fact. Not an opinion. There is nothing about this generation that competes. lol!

He can take this skill with him to the grave.

That fool ain't slick........got his laptop recording those drums. :D J/K

Your skill ends with programs that make the beats for you. You need quantize. Chord finders. Arp plugs and shit. You all will be 40 years old.......depressed for 5 years.......shitting in a diaper........because you were suppose to be the next Swizz beats.

MooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Got you all in check!!!!

:cheers:

Motivation. Get down or lay down.

Last edited:
That's the lack of originality on the artists part...not the producer in my opinion. And in defense of the artist...they are looking at what is selling and what's hot at the time.

I would agree with that....but I strongly disagree.....because a very large percentage of the new generation is "giving their soul" away for free. Lose, lose. And when they finally realize they wasted too much time pipe dreaming, they have nothing left afterwards. No instrument skills.....can't even play the midi keyboard they've been using that whole time. Lose, lose. But that 40 year old ain't playing the sax for a pop star for free. $$$$. That 50 year old keyboardist that played keys for a gospel record that sold 200k ain't doing it for free. An artist who doesn't sing at all....just plays the guitar....using all of the fre loops these ole bougie ass youngins never use....has 8 albums.....2 million records sold in 5 years independently....no vocals needed. And these youngins thinking..."Deeeeeeeeeeerrrrrr...but that ain't shit....Drake sold that with one album......and I make beats just like those producers".

So yeah...I disagree. For what I think about this generation....they lie to compete with a lie. 1500 beats sold a month.....for $3? O..........K. Big placement on a album......that freezes at 80k?

Yall ain't fuucking with the old school. This is a fact. Not an opinion. There is nothing about this generation that competes. lol!

He can take this skill with him to the grave.

That fool ain't slick........got his laptop recording those drums. :D J/K

Your skill ends with programs that make the beats for you. You need quantize. Chord finders. Arp plugs and shit. You all will be 40 years old.......depressed for 5 years.......shitting in a diaper........because you were suppose to be the next Swizz beats.

MooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Got you all in check!!!!

:cheers:

Motivation. Get down or lay down.

Im 23, and when I turned 20, I just started hating everything. Not people in general, but just how we turned the world 180 degrees.

You say nowdays everything is dark and evil, and I agree. Kesha's "Die Young?" WTF is this the messege we want to send to people? And every movie has to be dark and twisted. Take the new Snow White and the Huntsman", or The Dark Knight Rises. Everything in these type of movis has to be with a dark style, like its some sort of gimmick.

I dont know man, Ive been a little depressed. Nothing feels like it comes from the heart anymore. Happiness, relationships, sociality it all seems artificial.

Last edited:
You don't have to fill out no applications or qualify to be a producer,its a interest meaning its something you want to do.If Mike Will or any other want to make the same beat over and over and over and over then thats what they gonna do and its nothing you can do to stop it not even complaining about it or saying its wack or criticizing saying somebody's losing originality.I can make 100 of the same sounding beats and make 1000 different sounding beats and if artists pick the 100 same sounding beats and put them all over the radio,internet,mixtapes,videos,albums then people gonna say im losing originality because i keep making the same beats over and over but i still got 1000 different type of beats sitting around that nobody is picking yall need to quit being so simple minded and start doing some type of research of what really go on behind the scenes and how this industry works before yall come here making these non-sense threads about stuff yall have no clue about and that's real and oh yeah if a producer was getting paid off making the same beat over and over at least he's getting paid for it and getting his sh^t out there while you making different beats and doing nothing with them instead criticizing everything yall should start taking notes from these dudes they are the ones on top making moves not you think about it

Back