Meek calls out wale

So you beefin' with a nigga thats your labelmate because he ain't acknowledge your album? Like niggas ain't got other shit to do in life?
0 ****s given.
I expect Meek to delete the tweet then "clarifiy" his statement like a bltch.

So you beefin' with a nigga thats your labelmate because he ain't acknowledge your album? Like niggas ain't got other shit to do in life?
0 ****s given.
I expect Meek to delete the tweet then "clarifiy" his statement like a bltch.

Hold up. Meek Millz dropped an album?

Meek Mill losing fans and revenue, he needs to rap onto EDM beats. Everybody loves flocka, but meek is just a whiny punk making the same music in every album/mixtape.

Last edited:
Funny thing is, I began to see Meek Mill as the next "street rapper", who try to make this "hard image", but calling out a dude from your own click like that is way overboard.

Still think no beef will come out of this, it will be over next week.

Funny thing is, I began to see Meek Mill as the next "street rapper", who try to make this "hard image", but calling out a dude from your own click like that is way overboard.

Still think no beef will come out of this, it will be over next week.
word a real nigga would have talked to him straight up about it.. not post on social media.. but it ALSO could be a media stunt to to boost his album buzz/sales which would be smart ..
Meek Mill losing fans and revenue, he needs to rap onto EDM beats. Everybody loves flocka, but meek is just a whiny punk making the same music in every album/mixtape.

waka flocka's buzz is in the dirt right now lol.. you got shit backwards fam

"Wale replied by deleting Meek from his FB friends list." original posted by Nightshade
looooolll! Come on man! HS shit!

All of this sounds like promotion for his new album. Beef suddenly kicks off over upcoming album...I smell bullshit. They in the boardroom all like, "Wale, what we need you to do is chill for a minute while Meek..Meek, we need you to go on twitter and put some statements out directed at Wale. Make sure you mention you have a new album coming out.."

All of this sounds like promotion for his new album. Beef suddenly kicks off over upcoming album...I smell bullshit. They in the boardroom all like, "Wale, what we need you to do is chill for a minute while Meek..Meek, we need you to go on twitter and put some statements out directed at Wale. Make sure you mention you have a new album coming out.."

Yep, they not even sly about it either

Yep. This is the easy way to get an expedited Breakfast Club, this is 50, sway in the morning, or Hot97 interview.

Back