'Maybe Later' F4F

Thanks man. I'm not very good with bass tbh
If I can remember correctly the synth is some regular strings with loads of flangus effect and some filter. Returning feed now

Thanks man. I'm not very good with bass tbh
If I can remember correctly the synth is some regular strings with loads of flangus effect and some filter. Returning feed now
Very cool vocal sample usage. I like all the effects you put on the instruments/sample because they create a certain vibe for the track that's unique. The synths were a nice touch and the drums were hittin pretty well. Maybe just add a little more reverb on the snare . When you have time, tell me what you think of my new track too: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ah-rashad-type-beat-corrupt-youth-f4f-475338/

Very cool vocal sample usage. I like all the effects you put on the instruments/sample because they create a certain vibe for the track that's unique. The synths were a nice touch and the drums were hittin pretty well. Maybe just add a little more reverb on the snare . When you have time, tell me what you think of my new track too: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ah-rashad-type-beat-corrupt-youth-f4f-475338/
Thanks man. Returning feed on your beat now

I like it. Nice and calm track :)

What I would try is to experiment with stereo image. I would pan some of the elements to make it more interesting. Maybe double them for each side and slighlty delay one, to make it wider. Makes sense?

This is maybe too calm. I mean it lacks some standout melody, or hook. The sound is way too thin. Make it wider and richer. I hope I helped

I like it. Nice and calm track :)

What I would try is to experiment with stereo image. I would pan some of the elements to make it more interesting. Maybe double them for each side and slighlty delay one, to make it wider. Makes sense?
Hey, thanks :)
I get what you mean, Like make it more ambient? I normally do that with the drums, I add crazy loads of reverb/delay then filter. I guess I should use more panning from now, I just never saw the point haha :D

Drop me a link and I'll return the favor

Last edited:
This is maybe too calm. I mean it lacks some standout melody, or hook. The sound is way too thin. Make it wider and richer. I hope I helped
Thanks, tbh I was trying to get this eerie calm feel. I guess I took it too far.
appreciate the feedback btw. Drop links and I'll return the favor

i like the way it starts, one tip for starting beats with drums you should really make them kinda fade in, if you're using FL studios record the whole project into edison and select like the first 5-8 seconds of the beat and go to the edit button and then click fade-in, then select the last 5-8 seconds of the beat and do the same but select Fade-out instead, if you don't got Fl then well idk automate either a filter on the master track or just the volume envelope(wouldn't recommend the volume). But it's dope. It does need more bass to it, and you should change up the rhythm of the drums a little more bro but overall dope track keep it up!!

please return the favor @
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...riginal-hiphop-tranceish-instrumental-475318/
and
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...day-who-grindin-like-me-f4f-good-life-475339/

i like the way it starts, one tip for starting beats with drums you should really make them kinda fade in, if you're using FL studios record the whole project into edison and select like the first 5-8 seconds of the beat and go to the edit button and then click fade-in, then select the last 5-8 seconds of the beat and do the same but select Fade-out instead, if you don't got Fl then well idk automate either a filter on the master track or just the volume envelope(wouldn't recommend the volume). But it's dope. It does need more bass to it, and you should change up the rhythm of the drums a little more bro but overall dope track keep it up!!

please return the favor @
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...riginal-hiphop-tranceish-instrumental-475318/
and
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...day-who-grindin-like-me-f4f-good-life-475339/
Hey I use Fl, thanks for the feed.
Feed returned

I think this is a good start to a beat but IMHO I think you have room to fill it out a bit more. But that's just an opinion and not a very specific one so let me be more specific:

I think that there can be more of an instrumental hook in the track. I like when the lead synth comes in, but I feel like it could be more up front. Also, if the bass is going to play a semi melodic line (as it seems to often be doing) I would make sure that it doesn't coincide with another melody line. And also try layering another bass patch on top of it with more mid-range harmonics to bring out the melodic nature of it (filter below 120hz on that patch).

Lastly, I would try to dirty the drums up a bit. Try some overdrive, clipping, anything to keep them from sounding stock and dry.

I don't mean to offend, these are just one guy's opinion so take it or leave it - but I think you've got a good ear and a good place to go from here.

Here's my latest electronic remix - I would very much appreciate a listen! Remix - Blood From the Stone (Command Q feat. Aungus Dawson)

Cheers!

I think this is a good start to a beat but IMHO I think you have room to fill it out a bit more. But that's just an opinion and not a very specific one so let me be more specific:

I think that there can be more of an instrumental hook in the track. I like when the lead synth comes in, but I feel like it could be more up front. Also, if the bass is going to play a semi melodic line (as it seems to often be doing) I would make sure that it doesn't coincide with another melody line. And also try layering another bass patch on top of it with more mid-range harmonics to bring out the melodic nature of it (filter below 120hz on that patch).

Lastly, I would try to dirty the drums up a bit. Try some overdrive, clipping, anything to keep them from sounding stock and dry.

I don't mean to offend, these are just one guy's opinion so take it or leave it - but I think you've got a good ear and a good place to go from here.

Here's my latest electronic remix - I would very much appreciate a listen! Remix - Blood From the Stone (Command Q feat. Aungus Dawson)

Cheers!
Hey first of all. Thanks for taking the time to listen to my beat, anyway:
tbh I was mainly experimenting at the time of production, so I'm kinda surprised it turned out as decent as it is I know the lead synth is a bit faded in, like it has no presence. But I was aiming for that at the time, lately I've been exploring the downtempo genre of sorts so I tried to mimic various artists.
Regarding the bass: I've got no excuse, I really didn't care. Honestly what I did was just add a stock Nexus bass then added some reverb, I really oughta try adding a bass with mid range harmonics.

Drums: I never thought of amping them up, thanks for the advice

Feed returned.

Back