[Mashup] Fast Life (Eminem vs Asher Roth) FSF NEED FEEDBACK

Redux

Chillstepper
Dumb little mashup I made by downloading and editing a version of Fast Life by Asher Roth (awesome rapper from Philly, check him out if you haven't) and noticing that the vocals for Slim Shady matched up almost perfectly. This was just a bit of fun for me since I only make mashups as sort of a side hobby, but I'd still appreciate feedback. Here's the track, see what you think, respond preferably on Souncloud (you could check out my more serious/better work) or in this thread and I'll get back to you. Updated it recently so some parts match up better.

Cheers
-Redux

Last edited:
Dumb little mashup I made by downloading and editing a version of Fast Life by Asher Roth (awesome rapper from Philly, check him out if you haven't) and noticing that the vocals for Slim Shady matched up almost perfectly. This was just a bit of fun for me since I only make mashups as sort of a side hobby, but I'd still appreciate feedback. Here's the track, see what you think, respond preferably on Souncloud (you could check out my more serious/better work) or in this thread and I'll get back to you.

Cheers
-Redux

Pretty intersting here! seems like it falls off here and there but somehow it catches up! I would watch the effects on ems voice at the end of the verses tho. seems a bit much. Nice jopb here! check me out!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ato-beats-{about-luigi-}-f4f-always-475355/2/

Thanks brice and danger, checked both of your links out and left some likes or a comment somewhere. I've updated it a bit since so now it's a little more on point

Hey man thats a sick mashup ! but the Asher Roth vocals are a bit quiet ! other then that, good job ! :D

F4F?

Hey man thats a sick mashup ! but the Asher Roth vocals are a bit quiet ! other then that, good job ! :D

F4F?

Thanks man, appreciate the feedback :) checked out your linked track and I was bouncing from the start, good work. Liking and following, solid work. Keep it up, cheers :)

Back