Maschine Sync

sentokan

Hello everyone!
I have this big bug with Maschine. It seems to work ok in standalone mode, but when trying to load it into Ableton, it crashes it.
1. Is there any way to solve that?
2. If there isn't, then is it any way I can SYNC Maschine to Ableton to be able to use it?
3. Is it any other way I can work with both interrelated?

Thanks so much!
At this point I can't use it in any way cause Ableton is my main DAW.

I would go on the ableton Forum and let them know your system specs, and version numbers for Maschine and Ableton, this sounds like a config issue. Maschine works perfectly fine with Ableton in my experience.

I would go on the ableton Forum and let them know your system specs, and version numbers for Maschine and Ableton, this sounds like a config issue. Maschine works perfectly fine with Ableton in my experience.

I just did that. Nothing happened...

Well how could we help. It works for other people, no way to know why it doesn't for us. You should ask the support with your specs an all, maybe your computer isn't powerfull enough?

What you can try though, depending on what you need from Ableton, is to load both in standalone, and then run Ableton as a rack for Maschine. There is a vid on youtube. You will be able to use VST synths for example.

What are you trying to do, use maschine as a plugin or an external controller? To use Maschine as a controller press shift and control at the same time, then open the controller editor and click on Ableton. If Ableton is not there as an option, make sure the template mode is selected the click edit drop down that sits under the templates click append and pick Ableton live. And make sure it is listed in the preferences as a controller. To use as a plug in you should be able to drag it to any midi channel from the plugin devices. For more tutorials using maschine check out maschineheads

Selling my Maschine. PM me for details. Thanks guys!

Back