Martin Garrix & Brooks - Byte(DFreed Remix)

i think the white noise is coming from a preset in Sylenth1 because I can here it as well. And thx btw for the feedback man I appreciate it. Its my first time doing this so I didn't know what it would be but a bootleg is the right thing to call it.

i think the white noise is coming from a preset in Sylenth1 because I can here it as well. And thx btw for the feedback man I appreciate it. Its my first time doing this so I didn't know what it would be but a bootleg is the right thing to call it.
Never back down from a preset, they are there for a reason. Use them, or lose them. Like the track, made me feel good <3

Nothing wrong with using presets but keep in mind certain presets are designed for specific use cases. Also, learning sound design fundamentals so that you can tweak presets is very useful. The most important thing for you to learn though is fundamental music theory. In my original comment I meant to say your *kick* is out of tune, as in the key of the kick doesn't fall within the key of your song. Make sure you know the fundamentals of key signature to drastically improve your production. Cheers

Back