MarQuis - "Motor Running" first single from "Phenix" Dec 3rd (F4F)

Cool mix overall but its very thin! i think this could be fixed in the mastering, i think the vocals kinda sound like kendrick lamar, great sound to his voice and great recording of the vocals! just boost everything to pound! Nice job overall but the beat gets very boring, i think the song is unfinished!

Last edited:
Thanks fam. The lyrics to me are always more important so its all good.

I listened to your hollow track. it reminds me of something i would hear wayne over, keep it up

Thanks fam.

thats me rapping btw and i produced it. I didn't do the mix tho. Appreciate the feedback.

I listened to the track in your signature its cool i just feel like the kicks don't knock like they supposed to it almost ruins the track. Still tight tho. Good job tho.

The name reminds me of Talib Kweli's 'Engine Running' of the Liberation CD. Anyway, sounds almost like 'I'm on one' without the smoothness and clarity. I like the bass, adds a nice touch to the beat. The synth sounds all over the place and kind of distracts from the lyrics. The drums are nice. The track is pretty good. Overall, nicely done. Mad props to you.

When you get a chance, check out my beat tape:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...dback/new-beat-tape-coffee-cigarettes-459320/
yeah the synth was an issue for me at one point but it grew on me so i stuck with it. thanks for the feedback will check your stuff out soon.

Back