Mark Dice speaks on Jay-Z's -Satanic Rap Lyrics

there is better media/entertainment out there then music of secular rappers
thank God I have folks like this to listen to instead of Rick Ross,Jay Z,Nicki M.

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

isnt that a jayz lyric him reflecting on his former life selling drugs and the damage he might have done and not literally him raping kids and women. i might be wrong

JOHN GALLIANO - DO WHAT THOU WILT HOODED SWEATSHIRT - Polyvore

That's a Galliano hoodie. It retailed for like $600. He uses alot of controversial religious images in his brand(as do most high end fashion designers). It's still just high end french fashion. I doubt Jay even knew where that quote was from before he wore it. I know the bible front to back and woulda thought nothing of that being some biblical quote.

I just think it's lame people try so hard to prove these guys are something they constantly denounce being. I mean, it's satanism. If you're really a satanist you'd say it loud and proud no differently than an athiest, muslim, or christian has the tendency to push their agenda. Tons of musicians are IN YOUR FACE SATANISTS, why do we keep trying to call these guys something they've discussed not being?

We can't be real christians doing so. As real christians we wouldn't listen to any of this crap anyway, and if we aren't christians we're just as much the problem as Jay-Z whether he's a satanist or not(stress on christianity because satanism serves no threat/value outside of christian based faith).

Anyone on this site who is religious, anti satanism/pro homosexuality is a walking contradiction. Especially since god has historically smitten homosexuals while "waiting for the right time" to do the same to satanists, lol. I guess one could wait, the other needed to be dealt with immediately. No offense to anyone, just giving thought to the discussion.

Biblically, Frank Ocean is just as evil as Jay-Z if all the things said about Jay-Z are true.

Final thought...if he is a satanic illuminist...what are you gonna do about it?

Last edited:
Didn't know people still bothered with this devil worshiping Jay-Z angle....

I would rather focus on real problems (not saying a lot of secular media isn't harmful it is in my opinion)
the mind stuff he was saying at the end is true

watch what media you let into your heart.

I want to focus on community outreach,and improved relationships of christian around the world.

focus on biblical truth in context ..not taking one line out of the Word and using it out of context..
alot of ppl don't even study the bible that are christians..it's a shame..but we are not perfect.

I don't believe in the illumnati
yes there are ppl that sacrifice children to their Gods..Baal ....

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

JOHN GALLIANO - DO WHAT THOU WILT HOODED SWEATSHIRT - Polyvore

That's a Galliano hoodie. It retailed for like $600. He uses alot of controversial religious images in his brand(as do most high end fashion designers). It's still just high end french fashion. I doubt Jay even knew where that quote was from before he wore it. I know the bible front to back and woulda thought nothing of that being some biblical quote.

I just think it's lame people try so hard to prove these guys are something they constantly denounce being. I mean, it's satanism. If you're really a satanist you'd say it loud and proud no differently than an athiest, muslim, or christian has the tendency to push their agenda. Tons of musicians are IN YOUR FACE SATANISTS, why do we keep trying to call these guys something they've discussed not being?

We can't be real christians doing so. As real christians we wouldn't listen to any of this crap anyway, and if we aren't christians we're just as much the problem as Jay-Z whether he's a satanist or not(stress on christianity because satanism serves no threat/value outside of christian based faith).

Anyone on this site who is religious, anti satanism/pro homosexuality is a walking contradiction. Especially since god has historically smitten homosexuals while "waiting for the right time" to do the same to satanists, lol. I guess one could wait, the other needed to be dealt with immediately. No offense to anyone, just giving thought to the discussion.

Biblically, Frank Ocean is just as evil as Jay-Z if all the things said about Jay-Z are true.

Final thought...if he is a satanic illuminist...what are you gonna do about it?

Not listen to him. if Galliano wrote that on his fashion then the research needs to go with Galliano.
Secret Societies starts way back in history. So just because Jay-Z may have not known the fact is
its the same phrase. That cannot be denied.

To me when people dismiss the evil in this world so fast is because they are don't want to know.
Fataltone is right on this one.

There are people right now that sacrifice people in high position that have been caught throughout history.

Also the most times in the music industry , the artist do whatever the stylist tells them.

They just put clothes on without question , cause most artist are so caught with themselves.
They don't read history. I am not so quick to dimiss how the evil works in this world.

I mean really use your head. somebody knows where the phrase is from
and by allowing Jay-Z to where further exploits the meaning. This world is not made up of nice people. folks. There are sick people coming for your children and mine. To change thier minds away form what there parents teach to what they want them to know.

State schooling is the perfect example of this.

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Dudes b in lala land.

like you... cause if they found out the truth about this world.
You would crap ya pants where you stand.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

smh....

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

The whole goals is to have you doubt.
We as humans don't what we don't know or see.

But stories like the how boyz where being used as prostitutes in the whitehouse in the 80's .
People couldn't believe George Bush was affiliated with stuff like that.

But it was true. The majority of Americans still don't know the story..
but you know 'Nikki Minaj' boobs came out today.

Here is the story ..will you watch it and learn something

Last edited:
Why are satanists "evil" beyond lack of god in their life?

They are the same as athiests, muslims, myself because I know the word of god and don't follow it, homosexuals, substance abusers, anyone who puts anything in front of god even FAMILY and CHILDREN.

We all need prayer and repentance. If you believe any different, you're not christian, and if you're not christian, why give a damn?

Dudes pray before they hit a lick or pull a drive by, what's so different between accidentally hitting a kid and sacrificing one?

The world is evil, all I'm saying is I know dudes who kill for fun that make Jay-Z look like the pope who pray to god daily, so why fear Jay if I don't fear them? Point is I fear no man. Should fear god more if anything, then I might be doing everything I'm supposed to, because when your life is right, you can leave it all in gods hands. :cheers:

Either have more faith and live right, or it doesn't matter, if you not living right, you're with the illuminati whether you want to be or not. Welcome to the club.

And FYI, you have no REAL foundation behind claims that this man is a satanist. It's a SIN to make such claims and disrespect your neighbor in such a way. Not that you should care, unless you living right...in which case none of this convo is relvent because....

GOD WILL PROTECT YOU.

Last edited:
Why are satanists "evil" beyond lack of god in their life?

They are the same as athiests, muslims, myself because I know the word of god and don't follow it, homosexuals, substance abusers, anyone who puts anything in front of god even FAMILY and CHILDREN.

We all need prayer and repentance. If you believe any different, you're not christian, and if you're not christian, why give a damn?

Dudes pray before they hit a lick or pull a drive by, what's so different between accidentally hitting a kid and sacrificing one?

The world is evil, all I'm saying is I know dudes who kill for fun that make Jay-Z look like the pope who pray to god daily, so why fear Jay if I don't fear them? Point is I fear no man. Should fear god more if anything, then I might be doing everything I'm supposed to, because when your life is right, you can leave it all in gods hands. :cheers:

Either have more faith and live right, or it doesn't matter, you not living right, you're with the illuminati whether you want to be or not. Welcome to the club.

Christian is not a term Jesus nor any of his disciples used.
That is a term that was used to make fun of them.
Sort of like how people say "Birther" now.

They never called themselves "Christians".

Christianity is something from Constantine..... which has "nothing" to do with the bible.

This is what I am talking about..state schooling has messed up history so bad for people.

Anything that is opposite of God and his laws are considered evil by him.
Yes, every one needs prayer, but not everyone is willing to pray in the first place.

When you have kids, you job as a parent .....is to protect them for the evils of this world.
When you see things that will harm your child, you defend quickly.

Do you think I want my sons to be looking up to Jay-Z as if he something to behold.
I want them to know about the evils of this world so they can make concrete decision
not like some stupid fan holding up hand signs in the air (the roc sign)
without knowing where this stuff originate from

My job is to teach..but you know everybody don't have good parents.
So we left with that element that learn as they go.

I Dont fear Jay-z cause I know he is a puppet.... Jay Z is being used like many before.
Thinking just cause they have riches..they are somewhat smart or wise.
Riches does not make one smart or wise.

Last edited:
This tactic has been played to death.

Why target Jay Z? Other people have said worse things. Jay Z is a huge name so therefore... mentioning Jay Z's name will bring attention to him and his agenda.

Why doesn't he mention 2chainz and his big bootied birthday hoes? ..... ahh, it won't get him as many views.

Good ish by him though, he has his own thread on a hip hop site and has people looking at it. Probably getting paid by Youtube or something.

He gets to talk shit about black people and call Rihanna a whore all in the name of the lord.

Oh, it's about voting, lol. Barack stomped dude in the 2nd and 3rd Presidential debate. Give it up.

Last edited:
This tactic has been played to death.

Why target Jay Z? Other people have said worse things. Jay Z is a huge name so therefore... mentioning Jay Z's name will bring attention to him and his agenda.

Why doesn't he mention 2chainz and his big bootied birthday hoes? ..... ahh, it won't get him as many views.

Good ish by him though, he has his own thread on a hip hop site and has people looking at it. Probably getting paid by Youtube or something.

He gets to talk shit about black people and call Rihanna a whore all in the name of the lord.

The bible calls slut women "whores" all through out the book.

He mentions Jay-z because he is at the top. Most infuential
2 Chains is not as big as Jay-Z

Mark Dice has been doing this a long time since the 90's
I doubt he needs a forum..the guy is pretty well known.

Last edited:
The bible calls women whores all through out the book.
He mentions Jay-z because he is at the top.
2 Chains is not as big as Jay-Z

It's a political vid.

I looked at the name of his YouTube channel and it's called "StoptheBarackylpse" or something.

He hates all black guys that are at the top it seems. He trying to make a connection between Jay Z, Satanism and Barack being a Jay Z supporter.... FAIL.

Weird people in this world.

Last edited:
Christian is not a term Jesus nor any of his disciples used.
That is a term that was used to make fun of them.
Sort of like how people say "Birther" now.

They never called themselves Christians.

Christianity is something from Constantine..... which has nothing to do with the bible.

This is what I am talking about..state schooling has messed up history so bad for people.

Anything that is opposite of God and his laws are considered evil by him.
Yes, every one needs prayer, but not everyone is willing to pray in the first place.

When you have kids, you job as a parent .....is to protect them for the evils of this world.
When you see things that will harm your child, you defend quickly.

Do you think I want my sons to be looking up to Jay-Z as if he something to behold.
I want them to know about the evils of this world so they can make concrete decision
not like some stupid fan holding up hand signs in the air (the roc sign)
without knowing where this stuff originate from

My job is to teach..but you know everybody don't have good parents.
So we left with that element that learn as they go.

I Dont fear Jay-z cause I know he is a puppet.... Jay Z is being used like many before.
Thinking just cause they have riches..they are somewhat smart or wise.
Riches does not make one smart or wise.
Did I ever say anything to give you the idea I was christian?

Here's the catch...research SATANISM and you'll realize it's just as man made. You might as well be callin dude a Republican, or even better...democrat. lol.

Keep thinking I'm dumb enough to learn from school books. I bet you graduated. lol.

I won't get into my beliefs on a website, but I'd have to be classified as "christian" if anything. Same time, I beleive a "satanist" is dumb enough to follow a path to oblivion. I don't socialize with lemmings that run into traffic, most I do is feel compassion for their lack of mental capacity. Good for him if he's a worthless rodent throwing away his existance physically and spiritually. He earns my compassion, not fear, not aquaintance.

Last edited:
It's a political vid.

I looked at the name of his YouTube channel and it's called "StoptheBarackylpse" or something.

He hates all black guys that are at the top it seems. He trying to make a connection between Jay Z, Satanism and Barack being a Jay Z supporter.... FAIL.

Weird people in this world.

That's not his page that is a fan page.

Did I ever say anything to give you the idea I was christian?

Here's the catch...research SATANISM and you'll realize it's just as man made. You might as well be callin dude a Republican, or even better...democrat. lol.

Keep thinking I'm dumb enough to learn from school books. I bet you graduated. lol.

Not a direct to you.. a clarifation for when people read the discussion.
Satanism is not man made.. it has been around for a long time.

So many stories of ex-satanists.... telling their experience of how real it is.

It ain't a game. It aint something to be played with.

Last edited:
Back