ManyFew’s UNO Synth preset pack is here! Filled with sounds inspired by today’s ultra-popular house and techno music scene, the preset pack is custom built by DJ and producer duo, and also brothers, ManyFew.
With releases on Spinnin' Records, Axtone, and more, these brothers have received support from some of the biggest names in dance music including David Guetta, Tiesto, Oliver Heldens, Don Diablo, and many more! Now is the time to pump up your tracks using their cutting edge presets in bass, pads, leads, fx, sequences, and more.
"We’ve been creating and using these presets for our own productions for a while now and are excited to release them as a preset pack."
These presets are free to download for all UNO Synth users. They can be found in your User Area and uploaded onto your UNO Synth with the free UNO Synth Editor.
Follow these steps to download:
- Log into your IK account and visit the My Products section of the IK User Area
- Scroll down to the UNO Synth product entry
- Click on Download Resources
- Locate the presets and click on "download"
- Extract/Unzip the downloaded zip file
- Place the extracted folder inside the UNO Synth Editor directory:
Macintosh HD -> Users -> USER* -> Documents -> IK Multimedia -> UNO Synth Editor
C:\Users\*USER*\Documents\IK Multimedia\UNO Synth Editor
If you do not have UNO Synth Editor installed, you may download it from the My Products section of the IK User Area. This directory will be created upon installation.
- Open UNO Synth Editor and click on the PRESETS tab
- Click on the library in the Category window on the left
- Select all or some of the presets you wish to use and select the preset number slots to assign
- Click on “TO HW >” then press SEND to write the presets to your UNO Synth
Load the presets on your UNO Synth and enjoy!
Listen to ManyFew on Spotify here.
Learn more about UNO Synth here.