Mano 1 is a "G"

mano 1

Founder
Staff member
hey man thanks for the cool post

Come over anytime man, and thanks for the kind words. The BBS is in flash? like at shockfusion? is it fast and reliable, and can you import an existing list of UBB members? If so let me know.

Take care

Hey Mano, I love all your work. One Question do you use Vecta3d or Swift3d?

You want to hear something funny? I have been working on a page almost exactaly like this for about a month. Before I even saw this page. It is almost finished now. It has a Online Mixer, Featured Dj, Free Mp3 Downloads, Live Dj Sets in RA format, a Forum, and a Chat. I went in it with a Drum n Bass label. Most of the page is in HTML but I got a Intro, and a few other flash items, like the Mixer and BBS. Owell, Just wanted to tell you, you are a "G". Have fun designing...

------------------
======= iDave ========

Hey Mano, Actually I have been told by my partner not to my flash Forum. It had way to many bugs and ran way way to ssllooww. I have just decided to use a flash chat. Much faster than the board. I will just use a basic forum. I will submit my flash forum to flashkit.com but just to see what the public thinks. I personaly think it would work but I have t1 connection and most people have 56k and it would run to slow.

Once the page is up I will tell you. bye

------------------
======= iDave ========

Cool. yeah I agree
I love this UBB board after all.. it is fast and reliable, readable etc..
take care man

Back