Major Help Needed!

Okay,so. I use an Audiobox usb audio interface for recording with my DAWS. Somehow a part of the headphones got stuck in the headphone port and my headphones are not working now, due to that. Would it be too risky for me to operate on the Audiobox myself? Should I even try or is it a lost cause? I really need help because this is holding up my recording process.

Okay,so. I use an Audiobox usb audio interface for recording with my DAWS. Somehow a part of the headphones got stuck in the headphone port and my headphones are not working now, due to that. Would it be too risky for me to operate on the Audiobox myself? Should I even try or is it a lost cause? I really need help because this is holding up my recording process.

No, you should just get new gear. Keep it simple man, please don't mess with this kind of stuff while the whole world is waiting to hear your work. Throw away the garbage and use this as an opportunity to take a step forward. You need to stay serious if you want good sound, you cannot start doing stuff you hate in the middle of a process you do because you love it. In other words, your care for your passion is worth more than whether you fix this yourself or not.

Last edited:
No, you should just get new gear. Keep it simple man, please don't mess with this kind of stuff while the whole world is waiting to hear your work. Throw away the garbage and use this as an opportunity to take a step forward. You need to stay serious if you want good sound, you cannot start doing stuff you hate in the middle of a process you do because you love it. In other words, your care for your passion is worth more than whether you fix this yourself or not.

Okay, thank you for your answer. :)

Does it have a few screws on the bottom? If you can remove them and the cover pops right out, it'd be worth taking a look. Just make sure to unplug everything and not break anything in the process. If it's under warranty, see if the manufacturer will cover it.

Yes it has some screws at the bottom. And I think that I am going to take the risk either myself, or to get someone else to look at it...

Back