Main Stream Rappers Loosen There Credibility Once On A Reality Tv Show

BlazenHotTracks

the good life
like the game , joe budden,snoop,juicy jay ,jim jones,Ti,lil scrappy ,
after seeing them on tv now iquestion there credibility now more than ever,and they drop mixtapes or albums but they so watered down , like they lost touch , or that they not in n'sync with themselves , really thou ' soap opera rappers ,lost there shine in rapping and want to get it back by jumping on the tube , and they go back to rapping , so bipolar these characters are '

who dont think otherwise ' rappers turning to be actors 4 real '

Last edited:
You've got to get your grammar in check..

First of all you need to capitalize proper nouns, and not put spaces between the last word before the commas...
Let me list some of your misspellings.
Mainstream***
Lose**
Their****
Juicy J***
T.I.***
They're*** not "they not".
In sync*** not n'sync the boy band
though** not thou '. Wtf is that?
doesn't**** not dont

Learn english before you post a message next time, thanks. It made me dumber just reading this post.

You've got to get your grammar in check..

First of all you need to capitalize proper nouns, and not put spaces between the last word before the commas...
Let me list some of your misspellings.
Mainstream***
Lose**
Their****
Juicy J***
T.I.***
They're*** not "they not".
In sync*** not n'sync the boy band
though** not thou '. Wtf is that?
doesn't**** not dont

Learn english before you post a message next time, thanks. It made me dumber just reading this post.

Why did you have to school my man like that? LMAO!

I wouldn't necessarily classify Juicy J/TI with the others; last year they were both featured on singles that were #1 for several weeks straight (Blurred Lines and Dark Horse). Recently Juicy J had this song called "Mrs Mary Mack" where his flow is incredible, its amazing dude is still going hard after 20 years straight. As far as reality shows, they are naturally predisposed to B-List/washed up artists, since A-Listers don't have lives that are as nearly dramatic/eventful. To perform at that level and make millions, it requires strict discipline and focus, they don't have the time to do drugs/have numerous sexual relationships. If you were to do a reality show about an A-List dude like Bruno Mars or Pharrell, it would be hours of rehearsals, studio sessions, with little if any drama at all.

Back