Mac's new Album

CaptainCook

That white kid.
As I'm sure you all now, it got leaked last night. But being one to always wanna hear everything i went and searched youtube. Not going to lie this is hands down one of the dopest albums i have ever heard.

Mac and Tyler the Creator Murdered a song. "O.K."

Mac and SchoolBoyQ destroyed a track (as expected.) "Gees"

Mac and Ab-soul had me entering another realm on their song. "Matches"

I wouldn't advise pirating this album cause it's shitty that he had it leaked so close to it's release date.
He deserves to be paid for this one for sure it is fire.

Last edited:
Listened to the tracks you pointed out and was far from impressed... maybe it will grow on me...

Also listened to Kanye's new slave for the first time and it sounds like a track that was on its way to be really dope but the composition was not finished...

Last edited:
The compositions..

Well the compo from Tyler is not that bad at all... but the whole record had not the wow effect I expected. I expect to be wowed each time.

That's just me though.

Last edited:
I agree with you some songs weren't what i wanted. But on the other hand there were enough songs that had me thinking "this is really dope" so i enjoyed it a lot. Thanks for the input man! i appreciate your thoughts.

When I heard the track Flylo produced last month I got excited to hear more. Though I'm not a fan of the rapper.....it was Flylo. So thanks to Flylo I will be checking this album out in a minute.

Here is my skim through.......

Star Room............WOW!!!! Great start! Like this! Sounds good for an average guy type of rapper. Have the feeling this is going to be a Adult Swim type of album. 4/5

Avian...............Uh Oh.............well.........it's iight........3/5

I'm Not Real.............ain't feeling this......I need drugs.........o.k....it's iight. 3/5

S.D.S..........This the Flylo type shit I like. 4/5

Bird Call...........um........errrr......one of those songs that people be like "He snappin"...I need drugs.....2/5

I'm getting bored with this album.....I will continue though.

Matches.......................heard this before. Dope! 4/5

I Am Who I Am (Killing Time)......................WOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! I LIKE THIS! I might download this song! Damn.......a bone line lol! 5/5

Objects In The Mirror.....................It's iight...I can let it play...just ain't feeling it right now. 3/5

Red Dot Music..............WOoooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Loving the start....BIITCH DON'T KILL MY VIBE!!! I might download this one to. Good lawd! Somebody trying to pay some debts. Damn...Loaded Lux on this joint too? DAMN....Loaded Lux is going to be something serious by next year....watch!!!! I hope he bring Fox with him. 4/5

Gees...........FOH...........O.K.....nah....FOH.....Fuucked up my vibe! I'm too old for this shit. I could've liked this.....well.......O.K........I like.....wait...nah.....I just love the beat....hate how them dudes mess that beat up. 2/5

Watching Movies.......WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LAWD!!!! Downloading! 5/5

Suplexes Inside of Complexes and Duplexes.........Get to the point already..........fuuck this shit.....2/5

Remember..................um.........get to the point...........wake yo drunk rapping ass up....you fuucking up my vibe......I need drugs....2/5

Someone Like You..............O.K........Woooooo.......Um.........err.....O.K.....fuuck it...I'll give it a 4/5...like the beat....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Hook killed my vibe!!!! 3/5

Aquarium............Like the beat..........I'm starting not to like Mac Miller......fuuck Mac Miller.....I'm like yall naw. 3/5

Youforia............foh.........2/5

Goosebumpz...........gtfoh......2/5

O.K...............GTFOHWTBSGDWTFITS!!!!!!!!............0/5 Yall got to be kidding me saying I'm too old for new hip hop. Yall need discipline in your life. Run to the cops because ya momma wanted to whoop you. Want to get a divorce from your parents and shit.......people like that like that kind of music. FOH.

I got so many GOT DAMN request for this beat.....because you young rappers are weridos. Beat took me every bit of 5 minutes to make.
http://www.divshare.com/download/13354966-89b
FOH!!!!

Claymation.........Dope! I can dig it. 4/5

All in all.......I would definitely buy the instrumental version of this album. They need to do that. I wouldn't buy the deluxe edition of the instrumental version though. Fuuck naw. As far as this album.....it's something for leaners and molly poppers...stoners. One those albums that depending on what you want to fuuck your life up on, it will give you a different experience. But what would a nigga like me look like bumping this shit? Give me the instrumental version........

Last edited:
Back