MACHINE DREAMS. experiment

XXV

Yo!

This is my first ever project. It consists of 6 tracks. It's not a mixtape, ep, album or anything. This is an experimental & experiential showcase.
I enjoyed creating this a lot & learned so much during the experience. I've made beats before this, but never put in a lot of effort.

I would love for the feedback from the people on this forum. Anything you like/dislike or anything you think I can improve on.

Thanks a lot!

https://soundcloud.com/chuckxxv/sets/machine-dreams
<< Machine Dreams

Last edited:
Sheeeeitt....if this is truly your first beat, that's Amazing !!! sounds like you've got a few years experience to me with the drum programming and general functional control.... To improve I would say create sections with a greater degree of contrast (timbrally and texturally); also some of the sections are long and the slow tempo coupled with a lack of distinct melody to carry it through can make it perhaps a little tedious for the listener after a while. But like I said for a first beat that's absolutely outstanding !

I wish haha. I've not been doing this for long. Only since last year I started being much more serious. There's more than one track, there are like 6 or are they not showing up?

Thanks so much for the advice though. I will look into my music with extra perspective now! Truly appreciate it.

I'm not buying that this is your first, you def sound like you been making beats for a minute, when it first started off I though It was going to be wack but this beat is dope the production is on point everything sounds good the me, arrangements, transitions, melody, although I am listening from my crappy iphone earphones, no complaints from me on this.

check this out https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ive-feedback/f4f-believe-new-rap-beat-470920/

The link underneath my initial post is a playlist which consist's of 6 tracks. That is the "project" I am talking about. I've made beats before from a few years ago, but this is my first serious compilation of tracks. If that clarifies anything!

Thanks for the feedback. I'll listed to it now!

Back