M.A.C.Beats with another one (F4F AS ALWAYS)

Laid back flow on this one! Like the one above me.. nothing really there that aint sounding right. Keep it up!

Very nice work. Great collab. The vocal sounds like the rapper could have stood a bit closer to the mic but other than that great work. I love the little vocal chops!

thanks for the feed!

Nice beat and good collab! I actually listened through the song a few times through. I think the mix could benefit if that uprising synth was clearer in the song. Perhaps panned to one side to help give it some space. I like the song though! Props to Staxx too, flow is killer.

Good work man, I like the beat and the lyrics are on point. I followed u on soundcloud because you have talent. Keep it up man

Im like a cancer survivor how I beat the odds <-- reall shit

im fly like a plane nucca get off m y **** pit....:cheers: man this is some dopeness here, man I swear people in here got more talent than these fcuks in mainstream...we should all release a monster colabo album with all the talented dudes on here..would be some dope ish

Last edited:
Good track bro, the work with the sample you did, it cool. Maybe if you change the drum pattern, the track will become sick. Peace

I really like this one, the drums were pretty good, not too amazing but good enough, rapping very good (and I mean it) and the sample is real tight. You should look into playing out with some people to get your and their name out there, because you're good and so was the rapper

Back