LV the Aura - Caravan (Remixed by The Archangels) F4F100

wildinout8

Fellow FP artist LV the Aura recently released his mixtape Shades of Elevation and allowed me to remix one of my favorite joints off of it. Let me know the good, the bad and the ugly and I will return feedback as well as SC follows. Also check out LV's album.

Thanks for the feedback on my beat. If it's a remix, I don't know the original version of your song so I'm sorry about that. I like the drums on your beat and the fast part around the 1:10 is cool. The melody in the back with the filter on is good too. The melody around 2:30 is crazy, I love it. So peacefull. The mix is good. Except something on the vocal. Maybe it's from the microphone sound or the way it's recorded. The beat is very clean but the vocal recording is not as perfect as the beat. Do you know what I mean? I'm sorry about that. :( But the beat sounds great!

Had to look up the original to compare, I like your version way better man. I feel your percussion fits much better with his flow than the jazz sample he's on in the actual song.
Great job.

Fellow FP artist LV the Aura recently released his mixtape Shades of Elevation and allowed me to remix one of my favorite joints off of it. Let me know the good, the bad and the ugly and I will return feedback as well as SC follows. Also check out LV's album.

Not particularly my style, however it's still great none of the lease. Great songs and mixes keep it up!

This is some very good work here man. i'll check your stuff out on sc and will follow you to get the latest joints. cheers

Aight man I listened to this in the whip.. I have a pretty sweet system with excellent tweeters and midrange as well as the infamous Rockford Fosgate p3D4 12 in subs.. Ok enough already you're instrumental mix is top notch.. However the bass really cuts the Vocs out.. Maybe cut some of the low end and boost Vocs in the 5-7 kHz range

Thanks for the feedback on my beat. If it's a remix, I don't know the original version of your song so I'm sorry about that. I like the drums on your beat and the fast part around the 1:10 is cool. The melody in the back with the filter on is good too. The melody around 2:30 is crazy, I love it. So peacefull. The mix is good. Except something on the vocal. Maybe it's from the microphone sound or the way it's recorded. The beat is very clean but the vocal recording is not as perfect as the beat. Do you know what I mean? I'm sorry about that. :( But the beat sounds great!

I appreciate the feedback and will take a look at the vocals - either the original recording or my mixing.

this track got a unique vibe. id suggest lengthening the decay of the snare a bit if you can
also maybe do a bit more processing on the voice to make it gell more with the beat.

Good work

Aight man I listened to this in the whip.. I have a pretty sweet system with excellent tweeters and midrange as well as the infamous Rockford Fosgate p3D4 12 in subs.. Ok enough already you're instrumental mix is top notch.. However the bass really cuts the Vocs out.. Maybe cut some of the low end and boost Vocs in the 5-7 kHz range

I agree when I listened to the track back today and will do like others have recommended and work my vocals mix - LV def deserves that

Nice flow going on here man!! Maybe the vocals get a bit lost some times... A bit of automation would solve it so... Not big deal really!

Keep it up!

Thanks for leaving feedback on my thread.

I like this bro - the only thing I could suggest to make it better would be to add a light delay on the vocals to make it 'fatter' and occupy blank spaces.

Apart from that, this is pretty good man!

Thanks for the feedback!

- Dope kick drum sound
- Drum pattern has cool bounce to it -- and its very grimey
- The synth is cool -- but otherwise i wish there was more instrumentation. Beat feels kind of empty!
- The end part is cool man when its just the beat riding out

Thanks for the feedback!

- Dope kick drum sound
- Drum pattern has cool bounce to it -- and its very grimey
- The synth is cool -- but otherwise i wish there was more instrumentation. Beat feels kind of empty!
- The end part is cool man when its just the beat riding out

I have been thinking about adding little beds or some light instrumentation - I'll keep it in mind and appreciate the feedback!

yo this is dope bro. Good choice of sounds, that snare is on point. I think this as a whole project sounds good. great production, and the mix is professional.

This is a dope instrumental right here, very abstract and clean mix wise, no critique from your standpoint. Good work.

Back