low latency device for korg padkontrol/mpd18?

KonKossKang

Ozagas
if my projects are small with 4 instances omnisphere, maybe some slicex,seperate fpc's etc i can go all the way to asio4all 5-11ms no crackling at 48khz sampling rate.
does any cheap interfaces allow me to reach 0ms?if the latency goes to 8-35 i can start to feel the delay, for the piano i dont feel it till it hits 20.

throwin me off :/ the current settings are fine for hiphop and trap but for faster music it become noticeable.

if my projects are small with 4 instances omnisphere, maybe some slicex,seperate fpc's etc i can go all the way to asio4all 5-11ms no crackling at 48khz sampling rate.
does any cheap interfaces allow me to reach 0ms?if the latency goes to 8-35 i can start to feel the delay, for the piano i dont feel it till it hits 20.

throwin me off :/ the current settings are fine for hiphop and trap but for faster music it become noticeable.

So........... are you having a CPU Probs or your recording just isn't On?

Never 0 ms btw.... I still record too early.....

If you get a Interface with its own ASIO instead of using ASIO4ALL that might help.

my cpu's alright, soundcards ok gets pretty low even if multiple plugins come.i guess ill still hafta use buffer offset still

Back