Lost Wallet Blues - Original Jazz Song (music video)

Best song I've heard on this site in several years. My only complaint/suggestion is to let the dynamic range breath a little more. I noticed it peaks when the instruments get a bit louder coupled with the vocals.

It is our first song an although we had a help from friends recording it, ti was mostly to ourselves to figure out production and arrangement.

That's why we now know we need a producer hand on our work!

i agree with the dude ... try to work with a vocal engeneer .... cause the vocal peaks out lil bit ...... other than that i love the song .... i tried to samples it and i got a charm piece ...... is it allowed to sample this ????

i agree with the dude ... try to work with a vocal engeneer .... cause the vocal peaks out lil bit ...... other than that i love the song .... i tried to samples it and i got a charm piece ...... is it allowed to sample this ????

Of course I would like to hear it! Maybe I will put it on my bands facebook page. Send it to facebook.com/dirtymind

I wouldn't mind taking a swing at mixing this song. Most of it sounds great as is. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Back