Lost My Kontact Library (R.I.G. big fish)

Drethe5th

contact @ i80media.com
I RECENTLY BOUGHT AND REGISTERED THE PRODUCT R.I.G. (Big Fish Audio) YESTERDAY AND SOMEHOW CAN NOT LOCATE THE LIBRARY. WHILE BROWSING THE PROGRAM AND GETTING FAMILIAR WITH IT I SOME HOW UNASSOCIATED THE RIG LIBRARY FROM MY KONTACT 4 PLAYER AND CAN NO LONGER LOCATE IT IN ANY OF MY PROGRAM FILES IN MY DELL PC, VISTA OS. INITIALLY IT WAS IN THERE AND I COULD ACCESS IT THROUGH THE KONTACT 4 PLAYER BUT MUST HAVE HIT THE WRONG BUTTON AND UNLINKED THE LIBRARY. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

NI usually puts the libraries in a really weird place during installation unless u choose a place for it. When I get to my studio tonight i'll post the folder path to where mine are... hopefully it will help you find yours.

Thanks fellas, I was able to find it. It was in some crazy place. Under one of the other profiles on the computer rather than the main one I use for everything. Had a hell of a time tracking it down.

This weekend I went through pretty much all the sounds. Found some good stuff I can use in it. One thing I felt it lacked was bass,. both synth and electric. Aside from that Im happy for anyone thinking about purchasing it, I'd say its a good move.

I felt the same way, bass is lacking severely in that library, still a good one, but hopefully they do an update with more/better bass to make it more complete for those that don't have other options.

I don't really have a default setup, just depends on what I'm working on. But Kontakt is usually in use since I have so many libraries for it, really great tool to build a library around. I also usually mess with Trilian for bass, but really it just depends. I go with motu/uvi usually when I want an ep sound as I find their ep libraries to be more my taste. Synths just depend really.

Back