Looking too purchase a new Pc for FL Studio

kartikt

I will be looking too purchase a new computer since my current pc does not meet the requirements for stable performance while using fl studio and a bunch of vst's. Right now im looking to purchase a personal computer with the following requirements: 1 tb hard drive, 8 gb ddr3 ram, Intel Icore I-5 or I-3 processor, and etc.

What I want my pc to be capable of is running high end vst's ( east west quantum leap, native instruments) with effects/plugins ( Waves) on FL Studio without any lag or interruptions .Since im not as tech savy as I once was I would like to know what would be the recommended settings for a pc to be capable of what I plan to do with it.

Gateway DX4831-05C (Refurbished) Intel Core i3 530 2.93GHz, 6GB DDR3, 1TB HDD, DVD-RW, Multi-in-1 Card Reader, ATI Radeon HD5450 512MB Graphic w/HDMI, Gigabyte LAN, Keyboard & Mouse, Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit | Canada Computers

Gateway DX4840-03C (Refurbished) Intel Core i5 650 3.2GHz, 6GB DDR3, 1TB HDD, ATI Radeon HD5570 1G Graphic w/HDMI, DVD-RW, Multi-in-1 Card Reader, Gigabyte LAN, Keyboard & Mouse, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit | Canada Computers

What I did was go to microcenter. Told them my budget and what I needed and they helped me out a lot. If I were you I'd build a CPU.

Back