looking for good sample libraries

GerardWilliams

I'm looking for good quality sample libraries (freeware, or one's that cost money). I've been producing on FL Studio 8.0 for 3 years and I've always downloaded kits from online. I need any input on good sample libraries or if you have any tips on how i can record my own sounds and eq them until they sound good enough that works too. So please help me out here. Sample libraries or tips for making my own sounds. Thanks.

sup .. im new to the forum ..thought i give some knowledge on wat i found .. altho theres so much ima just go off the top of my head. meaning like the samples kits i go back to no matter wat im makin in flstudio

www dot producerloops dot com / Static Urban Drums & Hits
check this one out if u dont got it .. i didnt even think it would be anygood but turned out really good ..now its about 14 bucks . not bad tho .but if u buy so many at once u could spend like up to 100 just searching

www dot sonycreativesoftware dot com/toyz]Sony Creative Software - Loops & Samples - TOYZ
this one has some good inspiring loops and one hit samples .. i usually search for the weird fx samples and stuff

im not sure if ur into downlaoding uploaded from sites that post items that should be sold for free .. but i do so i get to browse an infinite library ..al for free .. but theres so much more than this .. just tell me wat specifics ur looking for like genres and styles. vintage analogue or dubstep samples .. o yeah .. u gotta check out

www dot kvraudio dot com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42]KVR: Forum - Samples, Sampling and Sample Libraries
this is where i started to go crazy for samples first

i really don't think that you can get free useful samples online but if you have good knowledge about hacking maybe you can whatever there are some sites give you free samples but they are always demo and even they are not they will be very bad >>>the result no body will give good samples for free specially if you do electronic music and this is a site gives you some demo and maybe if you convert the samples they will be good (www dot primeloops dot com) it's the best you can see samples witch chris brown use in his songs and kesha black eyed peas etc
the second thing if you wanna make your own there are a million way you can use edison that comes with fl studio you can use slice x and it also comes with Fruity and if you want the best about software is (FM7)
and when we talk about hardware you can buy (CME-UF5-49-KEYBORD) OR (AKAI)AND I THINK ITS THE BEST OR (BEHRINGER) OR OR OR ETC ANY THING ELSE JUST ASK BRO
TAKE CARE

I'm looking for good quality sample libraries (freeware, or one's that cost money). I've been producing on FL Studio 8.0 for 3 years and I've always downloaded kits from online. I need any input on good sample libraries or if you have any tips on how i can record my own sounds and eq them until they sound good enough that works too. So please help me out here. Sample libraries or tips for making my own sounds. Thanks.

Personally, I think a lot of it has to do with what genre you're aiming to produce. Having the right styled samples can be key in acquiring the exactly style and vibe you want.

If you're producing hip-hop, rap, r&b, etc., definitely look into "Deadly Drums", "Urban Fire 4", and all the various free artist sample packs you can find online. The ones I listed cost money, but, the other ones that are sampled can be found with Google, and I'm pretty sure they're free to use/download. Just search for shit like "G-Unit Drumz", "Dre sample kit", "9th wonder kit", "Timbaland samples" or "Timbaland kit", etc. Keep your eyes open and you'll find quite a few (and surprisingly, a lot of them are pretty good!). Also, I suggest downloading some finely-tuned 808 and 909 sample packs, as well as some ripped AKAI MPC-3000 and AKAI MPC-4000 samples. If you find the same sample packs of those that I've got, you'll be a happy producer.

If you're producing trance, house, electro, dance, etc. definitely look into the Vengeance sample packs. "Vengeance Essential Club Sounds" volumes 1-3 + "Vengeance Essential House" are golden. I hear that Überschall also sells some pretty damn good samples. There is also a Thomas Penton Essential Drums & Percussion sample pack going around that is also very good. Even Deadmau5 has a sample pack. Just search it up - I forget the title.

If you want to produce dnb (drum & bass) but don't to make your own loops, a producer named Danny Byrd has some sample packs going around. They include full loops and the separate stems of them. I only have one of them, though. If you want dubstep-styled drums, you can find some free dubstep samples at dubstepforums.com. But, for the most part, dubstep drums has a lot to do with layering to make your own samples, and then using some reverb on snares and shit to get the desired effect.

For Glitch and IDM, well... you'll probably have to make all those samples yourself. ;)

Happy hunting!

If anyone's interested i recommend having a look at this archive of sample packs.

It's from an old sample swap from another site a while back.

Index of /sampleswap

so prime loop is already made loops .... like other links posted?

i really don't think that you can get free useful samples online but if you have good knowledge about hacking maybe you can whatever there are some sites give you free samples but they are always demo and even they are not they will be very bad >>>the result no body will give good samples for free specially if you do electronic music and this is a site gives you some demo and maybe if you convert the samples they will be good (www dot primeloops dot com) it's the best you can see samples witch chris brown use in his songs and kesha black eyed peas etc
the second thing if you wanna make your own there are a million way you can use edison that comes with fl studio you can use slice x and it also comes with Fruity and if you want the best about software is (FM7)
and when we talk about hardware you can buy (CME-UF5-49-KEYBORD) OR (AKAI)AND I THINK ITS THE BEST OR (BEHRINGER) OR OR OR ETC ANY THING ELSE JUST ASK BRO
TAKE CARE

it's already made and you can get any kind of samples for any kind of software formats

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

and it's sooooo cheap specially when you buy electronic samples

oh ok good looking out im not looking for pre made i like to make my own thanks for clearing that up pimp
it's already made and you can get any kind of samples for any kind of software formats

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

and it's sooooo cheap specially when you buy electronic samples

Back