Looking for FEEDBACK on my new video "BLACK SABBATH"!

Ya man I downloaded your album and I listened to it the other day...I think I put up a review on one of your older threads..i like the raw and gritty feel of it...most wont like the content, however I think its new and refreshing

Ya man I downloaded your album and I listened to it the other day...I think I put up a review on one of your older threads..i like the raw and gritty feel of it...most wont like the content, however I think its new and refreshing
Good lookin out, much love man. I prolly missed it, FP's bugging when it comes to showing me my started threads and replies and all that. Thanks though, I'm really glad you liked it. The content was just some stuff I had to get off my chest that I had been thinking about for a few years now.

ya man that song bout the American soldiers was prolly my favorite...you got really deep with the writing on your whole LP.....hopefully you will continue to put out albums

ya man that song bout the American soldiers was prolly my favorite...you got really deep with the writing on your whole LP.....hopefully you will continue to put out albums
thanks man it means a lot that I got someone looking for more music from me. You got a twitter? we can update each other on what we got going on

Back