Looking for collab partners, producing partners, musical engineering partners, etc.

T

TestamentRapper

This is just a random shout out. I always enjoy meeting other artists, producers, musical engineers, etc. Eventually I am going to start my own Gospel rap label in like a year so I am trying to meet as many people as I can. Hit me up if you want to talk. You can check out my previous work by checking out my channel on YouTube TestamentRapper. My email and everything is on there too so you can get in touch there too or just message me here. I know that together we will be able to further God's kindgom!

---------- Post added 03-28-2013 at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-27-2013 at 10:27 PM ----------

Testament-My God is Love - YouTube

Nice to meet you "Testament". When you have time from your busy schedule please check my link. Thanks for your time. Hope to hear back from you soon!

Hey I listened to some of your company's beats. They were pretty sick. I liked them.

That's just a few beats. If you look, I use a lot of different prices.

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Thanks a lot. Hopefully we can work in the future.

Back