Looking For Artist For Upcoming Mixtape

RBHitz

R&B/HipHop Artist
Whats up. My name is R. B. Hitz. Im a R&B/Hip-Hop artist from Rockford, IL. Im releasing a mixtape that is highly anticipated called KINGHITZ. I have fans from here to Hong Kong and back. I had artist that I wanted featured on the mixtape but I dont have time to wait on them. My fans need this mixtape ASAP. So, Im looking for the hottest HipHop artist to place on verses. Note: This mixtape will be everywhere. Jango Radio, Pandora Radio, Slacker Radio, mixtape will be available on Google Play (Android), iTunes (Apple), Soundcloud, Mixcloud, Tweet My Mixtape, Live Mixtapes, Thatcrack.com, Datpiff.com, and many more sites. And it will be well promoted. A lot of people will see this and will download this. I, also, have A&Rs watching this mixtape and my music. Warner Bros. to be exact. This can get your name out here as well. PLEASE TAKE THIS SERIOUS!!! If I select you to place on the mixtape I need your verse within 72 hrs. If you need more time let me know but this is urgent so if someone else can get it done faster YOU WILL BE REPLACED!!!! Leave your link in the reply. Best work you have. And your email address. I will send you specific instructions. Follow them word for word. Lets make history!!! Good Luck!

Hi, RBHitz,

Do you have an e-mail where I can write you? I was trying to send you some links but I can't do it...
Let me know something.

One Love

B.

Back