Looking For a New Addition

SpaceClub

So my studio right now consists of komplete 9, Maschine mk2, the Fab Filter Mixing and mastering bundle,logic X, izotope ozone 5, trash 2, and stutter edit, and I have recently purchased Nexus 2. My keyboard is an akai Lpk 25. I'm really looking for a new piece of hardware to bring some new creativity to my workflow. I make decent melodies, but I need some new creativity to bring uniqueness into my arsenal. Or even some software that will really raise the bar for my production quality. I've been looking at the TE OP-1. Any advice? I know all of my tools pretty well except for creating in reaktor, and I have fair knowledge of kontakt

TLDR: looking for new hardware to bring creativity into my production, or software that will raise my production quality.

Last edited:
Well my studio needs to stay kind of mobile for the most part just because I love back and forth between New Jersey and florida kind of frequently. Not that that would hold me back from getting something good I just wouldn't sacrifice something like a keyboard if I had to. I may just except that what I have is sufficient and trade things out for better subs once they come out.

Last edited:
I'm really looking for a unique approach to recording melodies. Whether it be a synthesizer or midi controller to give me some more creativity. I just wish the op-1 synth wasn't so damn expensive

Back