LOL @ Shyne.... dissing Ross

B

BIGMOZ

So this dude is saying that diddy even admitted that Ross stole Shyne's style. But dude stole BIG's style so ...?:hmmm:

Why is he still talking about grippin steel and all that if he's of Jewish faith now? Seems like he's just as fake as Ross.

Ross sounds nothing like Shyne. This whole thing is past stupid. Shyne went from **** rap I'm a Jew now. To secretly still wanting to be a gangster rapper again. Why doesn't he just ditch the I'm a reformed rapper crap and come back like he really wants to.

i have never heard anything similar between ross and shyne, not even close!

we all want the old shyne to come back, i think itll be a matter of time before hell ditch his jewish faith to go back to some gangster music...hopefully lol

Shyne chnaged his voice and it just sounds wack now

I couldnt even listen to his mixtape and I wanted to.

He just didnt sound like him. eg: Jimmy Choo ft Ashanti.

That's a demanding vocal tone! Bring that shizz back and stomp over the wack vocalists.

Shyne basically went soft...

He did this solar energy song where he was talking about "Yo, its funny cuz my name is Shyne, and solar energy SHINES...LOL I was like omg...no..

Shit is crazy.

I dont really knock him though because he is just trying to make something positive out of what he perceived was negative about his life...he admitted he was wrong when he went to prison, said somethin about him happy just to be alive.

I always thought he would use the prison thing to his advantage and become one of the hardest rappers out... rappers wanna live these days.

Back