Logic Pro 9 not loading (stuck on nexus)

DJkebu

Yeah, i think the problem is nexus. when i load up logic pro project, it always gets stuck on loading nexus and wont go further. its only with this 1 project that has 2 nexus's in it.. now i wana keep the project file and keep on working it, but i cant open it.. any help please? im ready to uninstall nexus but i dont even know where its located lol.. please help!
thanks!

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Well i got the project open, i deleted and made a backup of the nexus.components file and voilá the project opened.. so the problem was in nexus. tho when i moved the .components file back in, and reopened logic, logic opened again.. just got some message ''bad staff deleted'' or something.. but it only opened 1 time, when i tried opening logic again afterwards, it got stuck at loading nexus again. but yeah i think i figured this out.. i have to do something with nexus or upgrade it or smth.. its nexus 1.0.9 maybe its not compatible with logic pro 9 :D

Back