Logic Pro 3rd party vst issue

Doc Holidaze

Ok, so... New to Logic. Hardly any experience with formidable DAWs. Know enough from making music on the beatmaker app on iPad that I can get myself around. Just slowly. Anyways, I purchased native instruments fm8 vst and already have it downloaded. It's actually in my logic library. Problem is, I cannot get it to work on my midi keyboard. First thing that I tried was creating the track just like I do for all of my others. "Software instrument whatever", open library unchecked, etc... No go, so then I proceed to create tracks every other way. No, go... Pull up fm8 and try to find a way to maybe sync it from inside. Confused me, gave up. I did notice that when I mash keys on my controller while the vst is open, that the midi wave forms or whatever, are moving, so I guess it's receiving something. Googled and you tubed just about every thing I could think of and now I am completely out of ways to actually phrase my problem in question form. If anyone could help me out, I would really appreciate it.

Back