Loaded Lux

Loaded is one of the best. I've been a fan since I was 16.

People saying he choked but "technically" Calicoe choked in the second and third round.

---------- Post added at 04:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

"They told yo' daddy, in him, a great gene he was hidin. . . Well he should have kept it in his jeans. . . .Your life would have had a better fight on the bed sheet drying!" #BODYBAG lol

I'm I the only one who doesn't think he choked?

Lux is very calculated, he won that battle before opening his mouth... his body language, the suit, the whole "i am your father and you are my child" stance... that choking stuff was calculated to get the opponent excited so he can come in and "put him in his place".

Last edited:
I'm I the only one who doesn't think he choked?

Lux is very calculated, he won that battle before opening his mouth... his body language, the suit, the whole "i am your father and you are my child" stance... that choking stuff was calculated to get the opponent excited so he can come in and "put him in his place".
This n*gga is a genius but nah, he did "choke". He forgot his sh*ts. That's what makes it more impressive though. How do you choke and STILL win? That's like tripping up and falling on track during a race, getting up and still winning that sh*t....that's insane.
This n*gga's wordplay is something else. His last verse is like a f*cking sermon. He took the n*gga's soul, lmao!
Here is the verse that he was going to spit on second round if he hadn't slipped up. Sh*t is ridiculous. Can't even watch them other lil' n*ggas anymore after seeing battling at this standard, lol.
LOADED LUX VS. CALICOE (UNHEARD 2ND VERSE) - YouTube

Last edited:
It's only three dudes I feel on another level with shit.

Fox5, Serious Jones, Loaded Lux. In that order.

Fox5 my dude. Straight from the dome rapper. I can't stand these ole detective ass swag biters....love to see they ass get ate up.....because they can't freestyle a response on sight.

Last edited:
man i got a lot of catchin up to do on the battle scene

you guys are bringin in some real talents, these dudes is insane

man i got a lot of catchin up to do on the battle scene

you guys are bringin in some real talents, these dudes is insane
yeah, the scene is slept on but it's getting bigger with all the mainstream artists co-signs like Diddy, Jay Z etc. Diddy be sponsoring the sh*t and sh*t.
Most of the battle rappers still can't make a song to save their lives though. Some do drop bangers though. This Loaded Lux n*gga is a case in point. This track goes hard.

I'ma have to watch these after I get off class.. My brother is pretty big on watching beat battles so hes always calling me over to watch em

LOL! Told yall punchline rappers are weak. THE STREETS WILL ALWAYS WIN.

Fools wanted to argue with me that Eminem could hold weight...........take the stanbase away and the fame...let him be a battle rapper with the skills he have..........he would get murked by real street rappers.

Wait til Fox5 get in the big leagues with written rehearsals. His old freestyle shit is eating up some of people's favorite well know battle rappers.

LOL! Told yall punchline rappers are weak. THE STREETS WILL ALWAYS WIN.

Fools wanted to argue with me that Eminem could hold weight...........take the stanbase away and the fame...let him be a battle rapper with the skills he have..........he would get murked by real street rappers.

Wait til Fox5 get in the big leagues with written rehearsals. His old freestyle shit is eating up some of people's favorite well know battle rappers.

Yea, i don't think so... this is Eminem we are talking about. It's not like Eminem can't get into that mode and rip a few heads off.

^^^He would be like

And the crazy thing is I like Solomon and can't stand Mook. Think Mook waaaaaaay too overrated.

Naw man....none of that 8 Mile shit.......straight rape. Licked on the neck style.

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Edit: just watch this whole thing again. Shit was rigged. And Mook a punk for throwing skittles on him. That's that bullshit. Fuuck Mook. Solo....no crowd....Iron Solomon would mop the floor with that chump.

Serious Jones killed this nigga......made him change his style up and bite his swag. Serious Jones birth all these niggas and they still can't do it like he do.

Fuuck it...I'm mad ass hell. I got to get Mook back for that fuuck shit man!!!!

Fathered this nigga..

"when I say I'mma chop up ya grams....I ain't talking about that hard butter.....I mean your mom's mother."

LMAO!!!!!! One of my favorite lines of all times!!!!

Last edited:
^^ The Mook- Solomon sh*t wasn't rigged. Mook won.
The Zimmerman sh*t was in bad taste for me too but the n*gga still won. With these battles ANYTHING goes, so you need to prepare for that. Racist bars are played out so you should be able to defend yourself against them. Iron has done that countless times before. Mook just got him on this one. Also, Iron's bars were weak compared to his usual stuff. I don't know why he didn't come harder than that. Also, he kept doing some weird azz flow. I felt bad for the dude.

Yeah....Mook won...which was my point in the other post..but the video appears to make it seem like Solomon's mic was rigged and not in a way of space, but in an Engineer type of way. Mook saying "TURN MY MIC UP" was like a hint to me......Solomon should've said the same thing. May have been different live though.

Mook went at Solomon's style, Solomon tried some corny shit that worked with a corny crowd. He shit've spit that shit straight like a man.....but he spit like a child. Mook was smart trying to challenge him to freestyle.......but Mook is a punk to me.

And Puff don't know what the fuuck he talking bout. Puff just understands Mook stage strategy very well. His hype men strategy.

Mook is ass. He a part of this new gen of biters. Bite the best just to appear great.....but his voice is of a kid.....of a punk.....he has been working on that because he has to. THe people that ate him up...he took their styles and combined them.....meaning he ain't shit to me.

Why I like Fox.....because that is his style. One of the few dudes that is good with HIS style and not biting other peoples. I know it may be others with their own style. But I like his.

Dude flow cracks me up. Love this dude.

Last edited:
Mook vs soloman was TRASH. All the hype around it didnt help, but even had there been no hype? TRASH.
I'd rather watch lush one freestyle. Based or sober. At least thats good for an akward laugh or two.
The hitman vs jon jon battle was really good though IMO. Jon Jon brought his A-game for sure..

"IS YOUR MONEY BEING LONG, WORTH YOUR LIFESPAN BEING SHORTER"

^^^He won It right there

lol @ Diddy and Busta wildin out

First off. . .Crowd or not Both of those battles (Serius and Iron) Mook won. Iron lost because he tried some new shit and he FAILED. Not because the crowd was biased. . . Serius lost because he was trying to freestyle like a dumbass. . .everybody knows that 95% of Mook shit is written.

Speaking of biased crowds. . .people also say that Calicoe vs Loaded Lux that the crowd was biased. . . first off thats some bullshit because in the third round Calicoe got booed and he said "Y'all loved me last year!"

EXACTLY. They are fans of his shit but he didn't bring real substance with his bars. You can't compare Lux's rap with Calicoe. You wonder why Lux didn't get booed when he was spitting? Not because the crowd was biased it was because the shit that he spits can go over your head easy if you don't listen. That shit was like Nas battling Meek Mill, YOU KNOW Mill is going to get sonned and that's exactly what happened. Cal brought a knife to a gun fight and he got ONE cut on Lux because Lux choked. Lux ate that nigga in the second and third Point Blank.

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

S/N: "I might look like the type to win a Pulitzer Prize. . .and then I Pull it-- SURPRISE!!! (PUL-IT-ZER-PRISE) AND THEN I BULLET YOUR EYE!!!"

That is the only hot line Iron spit in that battle. lol

Back