LL.........Charle Wilson.......Earth, Wind, and Fire

901_Rice_Street

Rice AKA Clyde Drexler
WOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

2:40

You already know!

Get money now. I'll give hip hop another 5 years......then it's gonna get funky.....gonna get smooth. That's some shit I would do. Talked about it in a thread a while back like why don't the old school r&b/soul bands and groups give us what we been sampling? Why they don't get in that same mode that has dudes in the lab with mpcs and fruity loops and shit...making them want to loop shit? Why are they so selfish to a point they don't think about what we want to hear from them, but rather give us their new ideas? And just like the youngins....we just love it anyway because we are fans of the artist and musicians...but still! That's why people like me are needed.....to get on they ass......not these young A&Rs and excecs and VPs and shit. Show yall ass.....watch and see. We gone make FOREVER.....forget right now.

Though from listening to the snippets, I feel it could be a better (than it already being great). But I ain't disappointed at all. Feel the album got the old heads like me, got the ladies of course, just need a few more targets. My only real grip will be if I don't see a classic hip hop remix from it with some new artist going blank on it.

Last edited:
Nice. Good to see a vet do what he does best and not try too hard to fit in with the youngsters. May not sell a lot but still some good music.

Interesting. Well its not like he needs the money, a couple of tracks have potential. I'm just not sure if anyone under 30 (or 35) who's not a female will go to a Cool J concert. At least he getting that TV money.

Well, Bobby Womack DID release an album last year that was pretty good.
And, of course, the Al Green album ?uestlove of The Roots produced.
There are plenty of older artists putting out good music these days....y'all ain't checkin for 'em.

The only thing wrong about this album is that he's an old school rapper making music for kids the same age as his kids and he's rapping on the same beats that Lil'Wayne and Drake rap on.

^^^^lol! This is LL we talking about man! Not some old school rapper. I would agree if it was any other rapper other than LL.

LL o.....Not an old school rapper? Please. They guy has longevity but he def is ol school. Dude used to be my most favorite rapper in the world in the the ..... 80's.

LL should stick to those Marley Marl boom-bap beats and grown-and-sexy female jams. He just playin' himself trying to make music for his grandchildrens demographic. Stop that sh*t, Cool James.

Back