Listen to this smooth ISH, "Chillaxin" (F4F)

Drums sit back on the mix nicely. I felt there wasn't really a melody going tho at the beginning. Not diggin that guitar (synth? idk) at the middle of the track, sounds too electric, punk rock feel. I do like it as a melody tho and I think you can do a lot more with it than just looping it. It'd be cool if you had a break, hook, bridge, whatever as it felt a bit boring as it progressed along even tho you introduced other instruments. Vary your drum pattern more. Nice synth melody towards the end there.

You have a good vibe goin with this track but I think there's a lot more you could do, lots of potential! Keep at it man!

Return some love when you can
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...f4f]-childish-gambino-macklemore-beat-464371/

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks man. I actually did this song about a year ago. Yesterday I just attempted to eq it and limit it. I still have no idea what I'm doing in that department but I'm learning. But my idea behind this was a type of "moments in love" by art of noise type feel. That's why there's no switchups or anything. But I definitely appreciate you listening. Thanks again.

Back