"Lines" New chill sampled beat F4F

this beat is real smooth and nice man. i really liek the sample. the vocal sample is excellent and flows real well with the beat. really got no complaints for this man its real nice and mellow. got a hint of jazz in it as well. diggin the outro as well. keep it up man

Thanks bro

This is silky especially the vocal this would be hella dope on some cough syrup I feel lol.

Hahaha for sure bro thanks

I really like this! Its real eerie and smooth and slow just like @HennyBoy said lol on some sizurp flow. It reminds me kind of Drake's "Girls Love Beyonce". Its dope though ,keep up that good work!

I this the fact that it sounds like your own, because as a producer I know I would've took it a different way that what it is keep it up bro, nice craft.

nice man, really laid back and shit, but i feel like theres to much reverb on it... this spacey vibe aint my cup of tea, but anyway, ots well executed...

keep it up and stay focused

peace!

Thanks for the feed yall

Yo man, really like the laid-back vibe opening it up. Snare/rimshot is lovely and the delayed vocal too! Guitar tops it off really nicely. Really liked this one man and not too much I could criticize really. Big ups man liked for sure!

Thanks homie!

Back