Lexicon Omega, Motif XS, Cubase AI4

J_D_Rance

So here is the deal. I just picked up the Lexicon Omega interface and have been tinkering to get it up and running with my Motif XS and Cubase.

The Omega, came bundled with Cubase LE which is cool, but I actually have Cubase AI which was designed with yamaha products in mind. I don't plan to run Cubase LE as its taken me forever to finally get Cubase AI to finally be friendly with my Motif.

So here is what I want feedback on:

Does anybody have a similar setup? If so, what settings should I use to gain proper functionality of my audio interface. As it stands, Cubase AI recognized the interface but for some reason, I can't figure out what additional tweaks need to be made to have the program record sound.

The PDF manual only offers instructions for Cubase LE.

Any suggestions will be a huge help. I have been scouring the web and can't find any resources aimed at this particular configuration.

-Peace

I know this is over 4 years old, but I was working with my older gear last night and thought about hooking up the Lexicon. I bought a Lexicon Omega system in 2006 and used it a little...I picked up a Motif XS6 a couple years ago and have some time now to fool around with Cubase AI 5 that came with it. I want to be able to use the Lexicon for audio and run the Motif via USB into Cubase. I got the USB working last night, but was wondering if you found a way to get the Lexicon recognized by Cubase AI....
Can you use both simultaneously or not???
Thanks,
Ted

Back