"Let It Go" Instrumental (Maschine Studio Beat) [Eminem Style]

MerkedOutBeatz

HQ Hip-Hop Instrumentals
Here's a new beat that I just dropped with a little breakdown in the beginning. Feel free to share it and leave some feedback if you really enjoyed it! Thanks.

Fresh beat! And two thumbs up for the video. High quality and its nice to see what gear you are working with and such. I always wanted to get into videos. I loved the whole production though. Keep doing your thing, you are gonna get places.

Guy this is sick. The progression where the horns come in synced with bass is awesome. Props!

Does the Maschine Studio DAW do vocals?

check this:
https://soundcloud.com/timino780/i-believe-in-god

The Maschine Studio DAW has the ability to work with audio samples recorded directly into the hardware. It is primarily just used for instrumentation, although you could potentially record your vocals directly into it. I wouldn't suggest it, record your vocals on another program.

I checked out your track man, and I really dig it. I love how you took something completely out of the normal realm of hip-hop and flipped it into a sick result. Keep it up bro!

Fresh beat! And two thumbs up for the video. High quality and its nice to see what gear you are working with and such. I always wanted to get into videos. I loved the whole production though. Keep doing your thing, you are gonna get places.
Thank you so much for the feedback bro! Quality is what makes something average stand out. It's always good to know that some people pay attention to those things.

Yea that piano progression was nice as hell and I ****s with the drum pattern, the only things I wasnt a fan of was the bassline, other than that you got some heat on your hands right there! keep cooking shit like this up! Check me out: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...official-video-100%-feedback-returned-473571/
For sure man, thanks for the constructive feedback! I'll keep putting out quality releases.

I checked out your track man! It's sooo dope, you remind me of a fresh new Nas. The American Flag was a nice touch as well. Black and white set the vibe, and the bars in general were fitting with the beat. Keep this shit up!

Back