Left Right Left by MaestroGoetz (me)

philipgoetz

I don't see a way to upload an MP3 here. I don't have this song posted publicly anywhere. Yet...

Left, right, left right. Left… right… left… One foot in front of the other. Lift up one foot like this. Then do the other like that. Gotta do a move or a dance. See you gotta give the kids something they can teach each other. I am not looking for copy cats, I’m just looking for something my own that I can share. Push it to the side if it ain’t worth remembering. Stuffs gonna be a blur and what sticks makes you. I’m just listening to an mp3 from beatstars opened up in google drive on an iPhone and typing. Thumbs bumping to the beat. 1,2,3 I declare a thumb war. Old tech was once new. New tech gets old. Being up inside your own head… what happens when you wanna take a break? I’m gonna get you sucka said every hero needs theme music. I’m just trying to step, I ain’t stomping the yard.

Left, right, left right. One foot in front of the other. Lift up one foot like this. Then do the other like that. Gotta do a dance. Gotta give the kids something they can teach each other.

Got some pep in my step. Find that edit button. Click on it, back in the game, typing again. Do I get rid of hens that don’t lay eggs? You Chicken? No I ain’t scared. COVID come and go ain’t no groceries at the store. What’s your favorite chip? Cheetos fingers. Gotta eat em with chop sticks. Orange grease marks on the kicks ain’t fly. Trying to get by. Fly high. Aim high. If you don’t shoot for the stars you ain’t gonna kill one. Why you wanna kill a star? Pop star. Rock star. Beat stars. There i go mentioned it again. Bass pumpin, high hats tappin, this track ain’t quitten, I want to thank you for meeting me here. Back to the dance at hand, don’t need a band, just need a few to sing along but we can also move and groove.

Left, right, left right. One foot in front of the other. Lift up one foot like this. Then do the other like that. Gotta do a dance. See now we got a couple things we can do, the words and the beat, the movement and a theme song. Step. Step.

We got it. I like that. Now let’s walk up outta here and find some more. Want some people that think alike. Not the same, just have a space to appreciate and enjoy. Look at the same thing at the same time and smile. Make it your own. Recognize another. Don’t fumble brother. Who gonna keep score? You bored? Chorus last time I’m floored.

Left, right, left right. One foot in front of the other. Lift up one foot like this. Then do the other like that. Gotta do a dance. See now we got a couple things we can do, the words and the beat, the movement and a theme song. Step. Step.

maestroGoetz
maestrogoetzLeftRightLeft

Back