Kiddvicious is starting to annoy me

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first I was like who is this guy? Then I thought he had a couple funny gifs he browsed for, then I realized he's a fag. Cmon dogg. You post too much and its always the same thing: first or second post with an aggressive gif of some sort. Change your game up cuz youre getting hella gay and you try wayy to hard. You think youre hilarious or something but youre just starting to get annoying.

Thanks!

borat_2Dhigh_2Dfive.jpg

Last edited:
but on a more serious note.. you just made a "dead ass serious" thread Just to hate

LMFAOOOOO!!!!!

i mean i made a thread to go at modus.. but that was all in fun n games..

Youre serious.. that makes you an idiot

LMFAOOOOOO!!!

Hop off my

70xe6.gif

I find dude funny..... In all fairness, alot, if not all comedians are seen by some as annoying, but yet are funny as sh*t (ie. Jim Carrey, Chris Tucker, Chris Rock, Eddie Murphy...etc)

I'll include myself in there too (as someone people might view annoying) at times..... He aint hurting no one, just doesnt take things too seriously, and i'm a firm believer in everyone lightening up a tad bit..... its all good folks!

One Love!
(lights a big joint)

Peace and Love
(puffs)

At first I was like who is this guy? Then I thought he had a couple funny gifs he browsed for, then I realized he's a fag. Cmon dogg. You post too much and its always the same thing: first or second post with an aggressive gif of some sort. Change your game up cuz youre getting hella gay and you try wayy to hard. You think youre hilarious or something but youre just starting to get annoying.

j6r995.gif

FAIL!!

Hes like those kids that say first everytime on worldstarhiphop but instead of saying first he posts a gif from gifnation.com or whatever, every, single, tiiime. Its just starting to annoy me.

Last edited:
its annoying sometimes yes. but some of them are funny as hell like the one with the hand a few posts ago in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back