KID TZAR - "Abu Dhabi" Rick Ross Future Type Trap Banger

It's a good track, i just feel like there isn't enough low end, and there are too many pauses in the track for my taste,, but that's just my opinion. Good job man. keep it up.

This song is pretty good. Well mixed and mastered. I noticed you put, "KID TZAR" in a couple times How do you do that? I want to do that with mine. Also this song would sound so good if you put fast lyrics to it like busta rhymes or twista...or canibus style. Comment mine back! It's somewhere on this forum

This song is pretty good. Well mixed and mastered. I noticed you put, "KID TZAR" in a couple times How do you do that? I want to do that with mine. Also this song would sound so good if you put fast lyrics to it like busta rhymes or twista...or canibus style. Comment mine back! It's somewhere on this forum

Thanks man, it's a voice tag that i've recorded and put some effects on, youtube "producer tag" or "voice tag" and there's alot of tutorials on it!
I'll check out your music in a few!

It's a good track, i just feel like there isn't enough low end, and there are too many pauses in the track for my taste,, but that's just my opinion. Good job man. keep it up.

I know what you saying! Thanks for the critique i need to boost that low end!

Same as the others said, need to boost that low end a bit. Also, I'm not a big fan of the filtering you used, I think you might've over done it a little bit. That's just my opinion though. The moment's of silence work really well! This is a really good beat though man, no complaints on anything else, I love the snares, the beat doesn't get boring and the vocal effects sound good too.

Really sick track. That Love Philter! aha.

The snare could have a bit more high end, but that's personal preference.

Keep it up!

- shane

TURNUP, Same as the others said just add more to the low end other then that A1 Beat bro.. Young Thug would kill this beat

I really like the beat. Could be cleaned up a little better when you have that filter envelope or whatever but most of it sounds really good. I happen to like the pause effect although I dont think you needed it as much as you used it. Really excellent choice of sound effects.

Leave some feedback for me when you get a chance

Last edited:
Not bad at all, I really like it, Crisp and clear. It's been said a million times but dat low end hah. The pauses kinda throw me off, mainly cause there's so many of them, but on the plus side their well placed and their not bad. Other than the low, good mixdown, musically and technically sound. Keep it up man.

Everything works for this trap style beat. Like the various ins and outs.
Maybe a bit too much love philter use imo.
Low end could definitely be brought up in the mix.
Though overall is what is. Trap :)
Keep it up.

Back