Kendrick Lamar Says The President Has No Power, Man Never Landed On The Moon...

FeloneusSupremeProd

FP Official Threadkiller
Damn not really sure what to say...Is he on some funny sh!t or some gettin money sh!t? Sounds like my whole eminem theory...except its lady gaga. Attach yourself to her and get them extra sales from lady gaga fans or some sh!t.

Kendrick Lamar Says The President Has No Power, Man Never Landed On The Moon & He Won't Vote Because "We're All Puppets" [Video] - ThisIs50.com

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

By the way. Young black people please take advantage of the right to vote, no matter whoever you chose to vote for. There is a lot of blood, sweat and tears that were shed by your grand, great and great-great grandparents.

Apart from the moon thing, which I'm still uncertain on, I agree with what he said. Voting doesn't matter. Never mattered in this country. ESPECIALLY for black people. If voting was really that important, they'd never allow niggas to do it. The American Revolution was fought over the religious rights, but that doesn't mean everyone should go out and be a Christian/Muslim/Jew/etc.

Last edited:
Most of the time the political opinions of these rappers are worth about a grain of salt. That's why I tend to not care much about what they say politically

For all the people who voted for Obama in 08, are you happy with your decision? Did he do what you expected him to do? Why or why not? Would you vote for him again? Do you like supporting murderers?

About time a rapper of this generation grow some balls.
Obama is a puppet

Lupe Fiasco Talks Batman Shootings, Presidential Power, Survival & More w/

Last edited:
Kendrick Lamar's political viewpoints are totally irrelevant. Just because you're a good creative artist/performer doesn't automatically validate your personal views. Keep it to yourself because when these dudes show themselves to be fraudulent then everybody screams "its just entertainment!".

For all the people who voted for Obama in 08, are you happy with your decision? Did he do what you expected him to do? Why or why not? Would you vote for him again? Do you like supporting murderers?

I'm decently happy with my choice. I wasn't expecting Peace to Reign from sea to shining sea with an end to poverty and love is everywhere and everyone is equal and rich. So I wasn't one of those people who thought Obama was the second coming of Christ. I believed he was the better choice out of the two candidates and voted as such.

I most likely will vote for him again. Mainly because Romney as President scares the shit out of me. I can easily see that man starting another war just off of pure shit talking. And what do you mean murderer? When's the last time we've had a president that hasn't sanctioned a murder?

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Kendrick Lamar's political viewpoints are totally irrelevant. Just because you're a good creative artist/performer doesn't automatically validate your personal views. Keep it to yourself because when these dudes show themselves to be fraudulent then everybody screams "its just entertainment!".

Truth right there. Just because the person is a good rapper doesn't mean you should take political advise from them. Being nice on the mic doesn't all of a sudden make you a good political source

I'm decently happy with my choice. I wasn't expecting Peace to Reign from sea to shining sea with an end to poverty and love is everywhere and everyone is equal and rich. So I wasn't one of those people who thought Obama was the second coming of Christ. I believed he was the better choice out of the two candidates and voted as such.

I most likely will vote for him again. Mainly because Romney as President scares the shit out of me. I can easily see that man starting another war just off of pure shit talking. And what do you mean murderer? When's the last time we've had a president that hasn't sanctioned a murder?
Almost never. Which is why voting in the system we have is worthless. You are allowed to vote for who the higher ups tell you to vote for. And most of those other presidents were criticized for murdering people. Obama signed off on hitting a 16 year old US citizen with a predator drone. Not a peep from the media. What actions are you happy about? Because chances are, you wouldn't be happy if you knew the unbiased information for said action. Like "ending" the Iraq war. Bush chose the date to leave. Obama wanted to extend his stay, and Iraq said no. And our troops are still there, killing people. Do you realize Obama and Romney's campaigns are funded by the exact same organizations? Are you aware that they have voted on paper with similar political views? Romney is the full white Obama.

And I doubt many people are taking political advice from rappers. Most people who are educated on the happenings in the U.S. govt would agree with him. Except the moon thing.

Last edited:
They only folk who run things in the US are wealthy. As far is the election is concerned, unless your a wealthy non-colored person Obama represents the lesser of the two evils. Both the Democrats and Republicans could give a F_ck about the average man or women, its just the Dem rhetorically and policy wise are willing to throw out a few crumbs to the masses.

All view points are relevant. Including yours.
You should know better.

That is why it is called the great conversations.
Other artists are expressing they love Obama, but no one has a problem with that.

What is up with this OBAMA WORSHIP. He is not even a product of the slave trade.
His up bringing is totally different from the average black in america, yet blacks worship him .

He didn't even hang around black people when he was coming up.
Jeremiah Wright even said, "They planted him in his church to learn about black culture in america.

Malcolm X speaks out about Democratic Party and How they Use Black Americans

Last edited:
This is what happen when he have a bunch of sheep and the Shepard is no where to be insight leading us straight into a pack of wolves.

But seriously if up to me i would vote for ron paul that man actually has the notion of what we need but since nobody will vote for him obama is gonna get my vote.

i think we and or the government will be the downfall of this world actually causing the end of everything we know. we just have to many power hungry people in congress

Malcolm X on the Democratic Party- FAKENESS

Yes this is Malcolm X speaking about the Democrats and Lyndon B Johnson. Malcolm X has said many things that most people do not agree on but this passage speaks volumes.

Anytime you throw your weight behind a political party that controls two-thirds of the government, and that Party can’t keep the promise that it made to you during election time, and you’re dumb enough towalk around continuing to identify yourself with that Party, you’re not only a chump, but you’re a traitor to your race. - Malcolm X

They try and pass the buck to the Dixiecrats. Now back during the days when you were blind, deaf, and dumb, ignorant, politically immature, naturally you went along with that. But today as your eyes come open, and you develop political maturity, you’re able to see and think for yourself, and you can see that a Dixiecrat is nothing but a Democrat in disguise. - Malcolm X

They’ve been down there four years, and they’re — all other legislation they wanted to bring up they brought it up and gotten it out of the way, and now they bring up you. And now, they bring up you. You put them first, and they put you last, ’cause you’re a chump, a political chump. - Malcolm X

Last edited:
Wow at yall niggas...

"The President has now power" and "man never landed on the moon" isn't an opinion.
It's a f--kin statement.

Uh.. The president hasn't had the power to start a war since JFK. Obama keeps asking congress to grant him more power...because they have more power than him. Congress is filled with shady ass niggas who get paid under the table huge amounts of money to pass things. This is why shit doesn't get done in this country.

"You know, by the time you become the leader of a country, someone else makes all the decisions. ... You may find you can get away with virtual presidents, virtual prime ministers, virtual everything."-Bill Clinton

I believe man walked on the moon. I joke and say they didn't just because black folks have been getting high and saying shit like that around me for a long time. lol!

orbiters.jpg

Why is a man walking on the moon so important?
Mars_rover_wheel_1.jpg

I do agree with voting but in a different way. Why vote when you don't know what to vote for? A lot of people vote for the wrong reasons. So how do you determine who to trust when a president only has 4 to 8 years to make a better world.......um.......U.S? When every year the same plans as the other is taken place but in a different way. Some things has to be finished. WHEN WE......don't know what's going on outside of youtube videos, watching troops in other countries and wondering things, and the things we wonder becoming a virtual fact in our minds as we "still don't know what's going on" but yet we are feed by a bunch of others who are "like a person running for president". I keep a peaceful mind. Shit don't worry me. I don't know who to trust....all I have is common sense, though.

I'm not even going to go into the Atheist and Gays vs Christianity and other religions vote count. I know that time is coming....because this is what voting is all about. Voting is like a Miss America Pageant. When a black man becomes president though......we party hard!!!!!!

Almost never. Which is why voting in the system we have is worthless. You are allowed to vote for who the higher ups tell you to vote for. And most of those other presidents were criticized for murdering people. Obama signed off on hitting a 16 year old US citizen with a predator drone. Not a peep from the media. What actions are you happy about? Because chances are, you wouldn't be happy if you knew the unbiased information for said action. Like "ending" the Iraq war. Bush chose the date to leave. Obama wanted to extend his stay, and Iraq said no. And our troops are still there, killing people. Do you realize Obama and Romney's campaigns are funded by the exact same organizations? Are you aware that they have voted on paper with similar political views? Romney is the full white Obama.

And I doubt many people are taking political advice from rappers. Most people who are educated on the happenings in the U.S. govt would agree with him. Except the moon thing.

You can actually vote for whoever damn well you want to vote for. lol. Most tend to only go with Democratic or Republican because their own candidate most likely has no chance at winning so a person will just go with the one who has the most in common with their own choice.

As for what has he done that I'm cool with? He approved of the loan renewals for G.M. which helped a couple of people in my family keep their jobs at the plant in Lordstown. Also the healthcare plan will help me out because now the medicine I need for my thyroid is covered unlike before because it was a pre-existing condition. Other than that he hasn't done anything off the top of my head I can thing of to directly benefit me.

Just no new giant wars, We're not free falling in the recession anymore, It's still there but nowhere near as bad as when he first took office.

I believe the kid was collatoral damage in that the drone wasn't targeting him but someone he was with. Whether or not you choose to believe that is up to you. And like I said We've had troops somewhere killing people for almost a hundred years straight now. It doesn't exactly bother me to call whoever's at the president a murderer. Hell I don't even see an end in sight for the U.S. being involved in something, but that does not make the system useless.

Jeezy video got a Malcolm X poster with Obama Poster.
Malcolm X WOULD NOT BE CAUGHT WITH NO DEMOCRATS.

Dumb Rap Negroes don't know history.

Now U follow 'NWO Rappers' and post their videos up.

Last edited:
They only folk who run things in the US are wealthy. As far is the election is concerned, unless your a wealthy non-colored person Obama represents the lesser of the two evils. Both the Democrats and Republicans could give a F_ck about the average man or women, its just the Dem rhetorically and policy wise are willing to throw out a few crumbs to the masses.

I feel it. It's true. Obama has more in common with Romney than me. But I'm one of those rare people who could give a **** if he was black, brown, yellow, red, orange or blue. He's a little bit more helpful to me than the alternative which is Romney.

Back