Kendrick Lamar - B#tch, Don't Kill My Vibe (DIY Acapella)...Remix Thread

Found some time this morning. Actually I was just making a new track and thought I could put the acapella on it.

Last edited:
This I can do. I actually started the Suit and Tie rmx but never revisited it.

World Series of Fighting comes on tonight though, I'll get to it after that goes off...

I'm probably pretty rusty. I will either bomb or knock it out of the park, lol... that's how it normally goes.

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Will check out your rmx later Feloneous!

248 views and one rmx...

Future... what? what's the name of this site again?

Aight I did something quick... all the instruments are sytrus and bass simsynth... mix 100% Fl studio lol.. shit is mad fruity hahaha.

Both remixes that are posted are tight as hell. Props.

... puttin' on the beat helmet... goin' in...

I'll be back.

Watch me shyt on Rice...

That sounded nasty but y'all know what I mean... lol.

THE KING OF THE RMX IS HERE !!!

Last edited:
Aight I did something quick... all the instruments are sytrus and bass simsynth... mix 100% Fl studio lol.. shit is mad fruity hahaha.

This is dope!

Now let's see what Rice and Rome do with it!

All you lurkers...get in where you fit in! I know some yall could kill this as well. Its always cool to see how everyone approaches their remixes.

Might do something real quick in a minute. Computer fan went crazy after I unplugged the computer for a week due to all the storming and working. Scared me! I open it up.....no dust. Odd......then plugged it back up.....back to a quiet computer it went.

lil rusty... day one...will build tomorrow...

you know the arps are comin' lol... I'm pretty predictable

Last edited:
cept for cuzinq i dunno bout these. i will say rice had an interesting take on it
but not something id listen to

Yeah.....the pella sucked. Lost motivation. Started messing with stuff I never use....various Reaktor stuff....like Aerobic Virtual Analog Drum machine for drums...steampipe 2....... I started not to upload it.

Yeah.....the pella sucked. Lost motivation. Started messing with stuff I never use....various Reaktor stuff....like Aerobic Virtual Analog Drum machine for drums...steampipe 2....... I started not to upload it.

im not saying it was that bad but just on the topic of hesitation
thats where quality control has to come into play
if something isnt a great representation of my music (my brand, really) i wont even render the file out of the daw.
you gotta think every track could be someones first (or last) time listening to your music

Cuzin Q's shit is azz... sounds like a bunch of newly found REASON 7 loops smashed together...

(looking for motivation... does shit talkin' still work in 2013?)

... liked that ish Cuzin Q

Cuzin Q... are you a sampler? Can't remember.

Props to everyone that posted. Cas ain't posted shit, quit commenting until you post. Let me see if I'm feeling yours. Yeen done shit in years except post some old Nipsey Russell shyt...

Yes, Nipsey Russell, that's how long it's been since I've heard something from dude (Nipsey Hustle).... "A tiny.. A tiny - The Wiz"

Ha, felt like old times. Don't comment unless you post though.

How much did you make off of those LIVE MIXTAPE listens?

Bytch don't kill my vibe... Bytch don't kill my vibe...

Good to see you back in the fold Cas... where's Meetro, lol

Last edited:
im not saying it was that bad but just on the topic of hesitation
thats where quality control has to come into play
if something isnt a great representation of my music (my brand, really) i wont even render the file out of the daw.
you gotta think every track could be someones first (or last) time listening to your music

Cool. On another note....things can get deleted in time...unless it's time to release it to the mass public. Nothing wrong with being social. That's why I participate.

Back