Kanye West Type Beat- Away From Here F4F

donny7337

Hey guys back with a new Kanye type beat. There are also a bunch of new instrumentals on my soundcloud that I haven't posted for feedback, but you can take a look at some of those too. Tell me what you think and I'll return the feed. Thanks

I really do like that sample. Definitely sounds like something kanye would use in his earlier days. The drums are real nice and add a nice element to the beat. I would like to hear something to make the beat a little more full maybe like some backing strings or a bass. Overall though this is great, I could see a rapper killing this. Keep it up.

Decent work -vocal sample sounds a bit like a pitched James Blake. The change up is excellent and the way the track develops into sort of 'two halves' is very effective indeed and retains interests. Clever bit of sampling with the different pitches and the tribal drums underpinning it. Good stuff mate.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ent-3-4-time-signature-f4f-guaranteed-468992/
Yep its a James Blake sample haha and Bon Iver was in the song too. I'll check out your song as well.

Back