Kanye West Goes Nuts Again On Paparazzi

Paparazzi goes nuts on Kanye West! Stupid low life idiots be showing up at your house at 4am, be like,

was yo problem Kanye? You mad at Jimmy Kimmel Kanye? No wonder the dude gets angry.

Paparazzi are twisted distorted souls who hide their groupie ways and celebrity obsessions behind a profession. You can stalk celebrities then claim you're only doing your job.

Last edited:
​Kanye loves it.

Revels in it!

[conspiracy theory]
TMZ is nothing more than a public relations firm. They boosting Miley's popularity as well. In this video, Kanye remind me of a dude who fights with his girlfriend every night, just so he can makeup and f*ck later!

This new video is a commercial for his lifestyle..lambo's, mansions, paparazzi...him snapping on them..he's is living his lyrics out, art at another level! Kanye is eccentric to the point of appearing to have a mild form of autism IMO...I used to work with children like that, I can tell when they are PRETENDING an outrage/outburst versus their organic anger....this here... was a bad acting job.

Mark my words...the next video will be at a fancy hotel or clothing store!

Mofo's PAYING to PLAY and stay relevant.
[/conspiracy theory]

Last edited:
Bloody Glove is right. I never see Jay-Z getting caught up in nonsense like this.

But being a brat is a part of Kanye's act. He is an entertainer at all times. He doesn't seem to have an off switch, which adds to the allure and fascination with his popularity. I like his antics more than his music.

Bloody Glove is right. I never see Jay-Z getting caught up in nonsense like this.

Jay's money is waay longer than Kanye's. Dude probably has a dozen armed security guards outside his house at all times. Remember he shut down a whole floor of the hospital when his baby was born.

I would probably catch a case if I had all these people creeping outside my house at 4am.

Wifing up paparazzi's number one target and complaining about paparazzi at your house after that....nah bro

Good point. In that recent BBC interview, he's on some other shit. He's even changed the way he speaks. He said something like his latest album was him stretching the boundaries of music because he's already proved that he can give the world perfect music(lol)

Jay's money is waay longer than Kanye's. Dude probably has a dozen armed security guards outside his house at all times. Remember he shut down a whole floor of the hospital when his baby was born.

I would probably catch a case if I had all these people creeping outside my house at 4am.

Yeezy ain't broke. He just on that bullshit.

If someone was to treat a regular person the way Paps treat celebs, you could beat the crap out of them and when the cops show up, they'd be wrong. Seems like laws should be put in place for these guys. They stand around people's cars while they're backing up, run across highways and get ran over, lol. Always something crazy.

Thats the difference between me and kanye id shoot a mother ****er harrassing me at 4 am pop one off in there leg I bet next time they'll think twice before runnin up on me in the AM

If someone was to treat a regular person the way Paps treat celebs, you could beat the crap out of them and when the cops show up, they'd be wrong. Seems like laws should be put in place for these guys. They stand around people's cars while they're backing up, run across highways and get ran over, lol. Always something crazy.

Right. Halle Berry and a couple other big name celebs were pushing for a law that makes it illegal for Papparzzi to harass them like they do. It was after people were harassing Halle and her daughter and Halle just lost it because it scared her daughter and made her cry. Paparazzi be parasites sometimes

Celebs need to have spot's in the ghetto. Paparazzi would get their Canon EOS's snatched real quick like.

Yup. The local news reporters here in Oakland have been robbed like 5 times this year lol

But the celebs houses would probably be burgled too

Last edited:
Back