Kanye Tribute EGO project

billytk03z

I was kicking around a song idea but do to the legalities of using interview samples, etc.. I decided to shelve the project but I did just throw together some sounds for fun. The beat is original with the obvious samples and it is not mixed, edited, eq'd, etc.. it is raw throw together.. This basically a collection of some of the stupidest and most outrageous that Kanye has said during interviews. LOVE it or Hate it...

Last edited:
hahaha, Kanye West is a ****ing trip to listen to right? "Im going to be the next Ralph Lauren. I am the Steve Jobs, Disney and Michaelangelo of this generation. Im going to be bigger than Wal-Mart. Im the most relevant artist of the past 10 years."

Dont forget, "YOU AINT GOT THE ANSWERS SWAY!"
haha, I like how you used marginalized like 10 times, haha.

I like the percussion and busyness of this track. Cool, funny stuff.

hahaha, Kanye West is a ****ing trip to listen to right? "Im going to be the next Ralph Lauren. I am the Steve Jobs, Disney and Michaelangelo of this generation. Im going to be bigger than Wal-Mart. Im the most relevant artist of the past 10 years."

Dont forget, "YOU AINT GOT THE ANSWERS SWAY!"
haha, I like how you used marginalized like 10 times, haha.

I like the percussion and busyness of this track. Cool, funny stuff.

Thanks man I appreciate.. Don't forget Kanye is Trilliaonaire of words so it's only right that hundreds of ways he uses Marginalize had to be included...lol as you can tell its a very raw track I didn't even bother with eq or mixing anything on this thing or even trying to make a chorus or a proper bridge.... lol I had sampled, cut and edited over hundreds of quotes and If I tried to use all of them this track would have been 30 minutes long.. lol so I just threw as much as I could together to have it make some sort of sense...

I appreciate the props on the beat.. the beat is actually pretty sick just by itself but I kind of like it how it now sounds when adding the "we all slaves" "u can't control" samples....

Happy new year my man...

Last edited:
Back